Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:58:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris filmed intro for Washington DC's West End Cinema showings of Four Lions [split topic]

Started by DuncanC, November 23, 2010, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Wow, great stuff.  Love the ending.  He really seems like he's getting back into performing, there's been a move into real shticky stuff, which I'm absolutely loving.  The WFMU interview seems like the point where he really started to play with it. 

Neil

I wanted to show the difference with
this phone intro which he did for Mark Herbert in England, but Optimum have recently pulled it.  I'll dig the audio out, though.  Quite a contrast.

HappyTree

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Wonderful stuff. Still amazes me to see him...you know...in the flesh, moving around and speaking. Almost like he's accepted being a public figure again. Also it makes me suspect that he's actually incredibly proud of Four Lions and that's propelled him back into our lives like this.

Harpo Speaks

I think you should try to coerce him into doing an interview on here Neil. Okay so he's obviously doing plenty of interviews at the moment to promote the film which he doesn't need to do here, but perhaps if you can get him while he's in that interview frame of mind.

And then call him a cunt for not giving you an autograph and then hang-up the phone.

He might like the opportunity to tackle some questions that vary from:

'Do you think Terrorism is a suitable subject for comedy?'

'Were you worried about the muslim reaction, how did they take it?' etc