Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:46:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

All the Viz-inspired adult humour titles

Started by Nelson Swillie, January 20, 2011, 03:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajsmith

Quote from: Nelson Swillie on February 02, 2011, 05:46:04 PM
The Scam or the Head by the sound of it.

The Scam sounds right.
Gutted was another one (not to be confused with Gutter, which apparently was another different Viz clone): printed in spot colour on paper a notch above school hand towels, I think it was a zine that graduated to newstands for about 8 issues before folding and it's most popular character, The Man Who Collects Eyeballs, was transferred to Zit. Some very very basic artwork in there, their most prolific artist drew in stickmen!

Nelson Swillie

I wanted one of my comics to be published on cheap arsewipe paper once, and would you believe it, that process is actually more costly than it is to get the things printed on decent quality paper? The printer told me "Oh, we have to order that newsprint stuff in and it's quite expensive nowadays"... if I recall correctly, it would have bumped up the price of the overall printrun by over fifty quid.

Nelson Swillie

Quote from: KennyMonster on February 02, 2011, 04:36:00 PM
The other one was Ziggy, I can't remember much about it,  just that a lot of it was very near the knuckle,  Anyone remember much about this one? Haven't been able to find much on the Net

Looks almost quaint by today's standards...

Nelson Swillie