Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:29:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread (except piss, shit and death) #11: The Secret of the Ooze

Started by Cohaagen, September 21, 2011, 08:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cohaagen

The eighth (?) year of your random mongs, interesting photos, undifferentiated spam, annoying smilies stolen from other sites, and plagiarised Something Awful challenges.

Guaranteed to be totally free from Tom Sizemore's "Whizzinator", 2 Girls 1 Cup, and Budd Dwyer.

Cohaagen

To get the show on the road, a bit of promo art I did for an action movie website I used to help run which sadly never got anywhere due to me drinking far too much and spending all my money on Nurofen Plus and women's magazines despite being a fucking brilliant idea.

Cohaagen

Achondroplasia Joe Strummer. Always standing up for the little guy.

Retinend

alan nagsworth

BUMPIN ALL UP IN THIS PIECE

First mong I've done since my arm got savaged by a rogue wheel. It has now healed enough to warrant fluent, two-handed typing and the above calibre of clicking skills. It's a proud day for me.

Cohaagen

Anonymous artist's impression of Robert Thompson and Jon Venables as they might appear today. Venables so evil he has literally turned into John Reginald Christie AKA "Reggie No-Dick" of Rillington Place fame.

Rachel

Quote from: Cohaagen on March 29, 2012, 02:13:41 PM
Anonymous artist's impression of Robert Thompson and Jon Venables as they might appear today.

Fucks sake, I hope that wasn't in the news because I look a bit too much like the one on the left.

Cohaagen

Quote from: The Region Legion on March 29, 2012, 04:32:02 PM
Fucks sake, I hope that wasn't in the news because I look a bit too much like the one on the left.

"BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST!"

No, just kidding. Here's a real monster, though.

Brundle-Fly

Took a snap of this cistern in a public toilet cubicle in Camden Town. Made me feel quite peckish.

ziggy starbucks

after removing my face in his honour, I tried to summon Lord Cthulhu from his deep sleep. It didn't work and hurt my hands[nb]they completely disintegrated in the inferno[/nb] in the attempt

edit:

I stuck a picture of a chicken's arse on my featureless face and 'linear burned' it. This was the result

BlodwynPig