Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:23:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread (except piss, shit and death) #11: The Secret of the Ooze

Started by Cohaagen, September 21, 2011, 08:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Cohaagen

I fucking hate Neelix. He is a punk. Worst character in the worst Trek series ever, including Chakotay, who actually does Lyndon LaRouche commercials in real life. I kept hoping that he'd develop an incurable skin-eating disease, or that some space critter would lay parasites in his brain. His 'tarded out alien sweepback combination mohawk/mullet, so much like Dog the Bounty Hunter, makes me crush empty pop cans with rage, and even when he covers it with that stupid multicoloured chef's hat you can't tell where the headgear ends and his grotesque misshapen head begins. A neurotic extraterrestrial fool who combines a loathsome desire to please with defensive chippiness. Fucking pest and a freeloader. He's always mooching over the kids on Voyager, and I bet a hundred bars of gold-pressed latinum his designs are not wholly innocent. There should've been an episode with a transporter accident where he comes out with a swirl where his face should be.

Nuclear Optimism

doppelkorn

El Unicornio, mang

Crabwalk

It's going to clash with Countdown so they're being a bit optimistic.

VegaLA

Retinend

doppelkorn

ziggy starbucks

the annie lennox stylings of louise mensch has got me thinking of mutant lizard people