Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:52:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tags

Started by Jumble Cashback, December 29, 2012, 05:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on April 10, 2017, 01:29:36 PM
Take a bow whoever did The Ron Fist Story in the Iron Fist thread.  Made me squirt (hot) tea out of my nose.  The first time I've squirted anything out of my nose through laughter since I was a child.

I don't get it?

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 20, 2017, 08:15:44 PM
I don't get it?

It's meant to imply ''I, Ron Fist" in the same vein as I, Partridge, I Claudius and any manner of other autobiographies probably

Captain Z

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 20, 2017, 08:15:44 PM
I don't get it?

Don Tgetit leaves thread disappointed.

touchingcloth

Quote from: swordfish_bhoona on April 20, 2017, 08:22:25 PM
It's meant to imply ''I, Ron Fist" in the same vein as I, Partridge, I Claudius and any manner of other autobiographies probably

Oh. I was looking for some deeper reference.

MoonDust

Blumf for "Ayn Akbar!!" in the Radical Capitalist Terrorism thread.

Norton Canes

I know we were all thinking it, but baptist for Tommy Cooper routine leaves audience feeling 'uneasy' in 'Plant rats/Rat plants'

MoonDust

JesusAndYourBush for "At least I have a chicken" in the Stuaaaaaaart Herrrritageeeee thread.

JesusAndYourBush

Hey, I won a thing!  Aye thangyow!

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 21, 2017, 09:14:46 AM
Oh. I was looking for some deeper reference.

Its logical simplicity is its beauty.

Glebe

FredNurke for 'MMM BABALOO CHOCOLATE' in 'Incredibly shit advertising slogans'.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Drummersaredeaf in this thread for "If you want a tagger for a neighbour, vote Labour"

shiftwork2

Quote from: non capisco on April 01, 2017, 12:12:34 AM
Even though I imagine it's possibly an old Victoria Wood joke or something I have to nominate shiftwork2 for his tag in the 'Meditation' thread 'It's better than sitting around doing nothing'. Proper guffaw.

FALSELY MODEST CLAIM POST BEGINS

Aw, thank you.  Thanks everyone.   Although it was a Half Man Half Biscuit lyric from one of my favourite songs in the limited genre 'humorous suicide', Stuck Up A Hornbeam.

ENDS

Captain Z

Glebe for

[tag]Up your arse.[/tag]

in 'Where is UK satire?'. I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Glebe

Quote from: Captain Z on May 22, 2017, 10:22:12 PM
Glebe for

[tag]Up your arse.[/tag]

in 'Where is UK satire?'. I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Yay thanks Cap Z! Have imaginary Karma!

Paul Calf

Blimey. Didn't expect to see this thread again. :)

Ambient Sheep

I nearly put a "Brilliant :-D" in the thread itself, but then thought why not resurrect this thing.  Maybe I shouldn't have...

Shit Good Nose

Fuck it - people are still making tags, and making them obvious, so why not resurrect it.

Blatantly blowing my own trumpet, I was pretty bowled over with my Great British Berkenauf one.

AsparagusTrevor

I never really got tags, especially the new [tag]tag[/tag] thing. If you've got something funny to say, why not just post it, with a post like?

Paul Calf

Quote from: AsparagusTrevor on September 13, 2017, 03:58:10 PM
I never really got tags, especially the new [tag]tag[/tag] thing. If you've got something funny to say, why not just post it, with a post like?

Because it's less disruptive to post infantile (but often hilarious) bullshit as a tag. [tag]tag[/tag] is our way of petitioning for the return of tags.

AsparagusTrevor

Disruptive, infantile bullshit should always be welcome in any conversation.

Cerys

BIG BOUNCING BUTTOCKS

pancreas

[tag] Cerys mentions her bionic arse [/tag]

Cerys