Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:11:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The creepy photos thread

Started by biggytitbo, August 24, 2013, 08:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mook

i'd love to know what f. murray got banged up for. transporting un-wed women over state lines is my suspicion.

Johnny Townmouse

Mr_Simnock

biggytitbo

I bet they're all had a hand up their arse at some point, it looks like that kind of family.

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: mook on August 24, 2013, 06:28:00 PM
i'd love to know what f. murray got banged up for. transporting un-wed women over state lines is my suspicion.

Frank Murray alias Harry Williams, February 4, 1929

Harry Williams was sentenced to 12 months hard labour on March 1929 for breaking, entering and stealing. Although he 'consorts with prostitutes' and 'frequents hotels and wine bars in the vicinity of the Haymarket', he is described as being of 'quiet disposition'.

http://twistedsifter.com/2011/05/vintage-mugshots-from-1920s-black-white/

WesterlyWinds

mothman

Quote from: Johnny Townmouse on August 24, 2013, 06:30:59 PM

He really couldn't look any more like a zombie if he tried. Walking Dead mongs of this must exist, surely?

Nowhere Man

Saucer51

I don't believe that photo was taken at the funeral of the passenger in the car, as is claimed. Quite apart from the dead not being able to return in any form, who ever takes pictures at funerals? Actually, that looks like Prince Philip in the drivers seat.

Brundle-Fly

Brundle-Fly

shiftwork2

I find the hand very unsettling.

mook

didn't someone here have a story about meeting su pollard?

Catalogue Trousers

biggytitbo

Quote from: shiftwork2 on August 24, 2013, 08:00:01 PM

I find the hand very unsettling.

She'll need big glasses by the time I've finished with her.

derek stitt

Quote from: Natnar on August 24, 2013, 09:34:48 PM

This photograph would really suit the front of a packet of Tyrells crisps; tear gas and bacon flavour.

massive bereavement

Imagine this on Su Pollard's arse......

Glebe

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on August 24, 2013, 06:34:36 PM

Hello! exclusive: Henry Kelly quits Going For Gold to spend more time with his daughters.

Thomas

The cat in that photo looks just like one of my own. I'll be having words later.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Thomas on August 24, 2013, 10:02:55 PM
The cat in that photo looks just like one of my own. I'll be having words later.

How many cats have you got? Your house must stink!

Thomas

Just the two, biggy, and they're fresher than hip-hop music.

Absorb the anus burn

olliebean

Quote from: HappyTree on August 24, 2013, 05:33:19 PM
No nails, but Matthieu "M" Chedid is a little bit wolfy!

Kinda like a cross between Wolverine, Liberace, that guy from Babylon 5 and Charlie Brooker.

He reminds me more of this fellow:

massive bereavement

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on August 24, 2013, 10:18:57 PM

Looks like Mr Crab is going for her glasses rather than trying to shag her. The balding effect is also putting me off, I'm just not getting off on it.

I always remember a story in The Sun about Su Pollard published in the 1980's in which she revealed she liked to show her bare bum out of the back seat car window on the A1. It did give me an erection at the time, though I guess in those days a similar confession by Bella Emberg would have achieved the same result.