Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:01:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2014 Semi Final: AsparagusTrevor Vs Wasp15ing

Started by AsparagusTrevor, August 05, 2014, 07:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsparagusTrevor

Yeah, so my last match got a tad dark. Here's my attempt to lighten things back up a bit.

wasp_f15ting

Lovely... I have a replied composed in my head for tomorrow night..

wasp_f15ting

selectivememory

That is one of the most appalling things I've ever seen.

Jijifranko

Fry

Johnny Yesno

I don't get it.

AsparagusTrevor

wasp_f15ting

selectivememory

For me this is a really tough decision. I think both of AsparagusTrevor's are fantastic, but wasp_f15ting's first is truly astonishing.

AsparagusTrevor, for being consistently excellent, for always being interesting and funny, and for showing versatility (and to a lesser extent for his doomed attempt at keeping things light against wasp_f15ting of all people), though I was tempted by wasp_f15ting just to see how depraved he might go against Ziggy in the final.

Johnny Yesno

Treguard of Dunshelm

wapy's first one was an excellent return, but I think Trev just shades it.

Cerys

Jijifranko

AsparagusTrevor, though Waspy's Hell is shot of the match. Really tough decision.

Small Man Big Horse

I've voted for Waspy in every round so far, even the ones he hasn't played in, as he's been so great / disturbing. But AsparagusTrevor just edges it in this one for me, though it was an incredibly difficult decision.

Big Jack McBastard

Fucking hell this is tough. AT is his usual impeccable self throughout but that first Waspy pic could curdle a man's eyes.

Christ... errm, oooh AT.

waspy you would have gotten mine if either of the jars in the second shot had a bit of perspective or shadowing on em, that's how picky I'm having to be here.

Replies From View

ziggy starbucks

hmmmm

too close to choose one really. Trevor's shots are beautiful, technically accomplished constructions that are right up my street. Waspy's first shot is a perfectly horrible idea that is perfectly put together (see watkins/savile wanking).

Draw

Hangthebuggers

A brutal, soul scratching round. I really cannot decide.

I'm calling it a draw.

Blimey.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

AsparagusTrevor has won the match and will play Ziggy Starbucks in the final. I'll post who's serving in the draw threads shortly, once I've tossed a coin.

Commiserations, Mr Waspy. I hope you eventually find some sort of peace of mind.

wasp_f15ting

Thank you everyone.
Thanks AT..

Your second shot was lovingly done, I can only imagine the time you spent on it.

Now I am off to cleanse my mind with a few episodes of Rupert the bear.

Cheers and best of luck against that crafty Ziggy :)