Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:11:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 sign-up sheet motherfuckers

Started by alan nagsworth, June 12, 2015, 12:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Here's the thread in which a paltry few of you have dribbled your feeble mark on the sheet for this year's tournament:

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,48218.0.html

More of you need to sign it. Now.

Cerys

Damn right.  Getting knocked out is nowhere near as much fun if there are only a few players.

alan nagsworth

Here's who we got so far and how long you have to sign up!

MUTHAFUCKIN CONFIRMED:

alan nagsworth
Crabwalk
ziggy starbucks
Cerys
Old Thrashbarg
kittens
Eight Taiwanese Teenagers
Poisson Du Jour
Big Jack McBastard
DocDaneeka
Petey Pate
glitch
wasp_f15ting
Frazer
chocky909
Subtle Mocking
BlodwynPig
Paul Calf
Miles
Hangthebuggers
Ray Travez

There's 21 of you so far. We may as well aim for 32, but either way it can be worked around if there's less. It would be lovely if YOU, yes YOU! could sign up and take part. Don't be afraid of not having any photoshopping skills. If you have a slightly absurd sense of humour, a wry satirical eye or even just a copy of MS Paint then YOU, yes YOU! can take part. You don't even really need the first two things! In fact you could just scan a drawing you did on the back of an envelope! Fuck the scanner just upload a photo of it! Why not?!

You have until whenever Consignia does the draw THIS SUNDAY (28th) to get your dick/tits in the hat for this year's tournament, so get in quick before the weekend hits and you're too strung out on the junk to even turn the fucking computer on!

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

DukeDeMondo

I thought I wasn't gonna be able to join in for I'm moving house this weekend, but it turns out the internet and all that muck is already in place, so to hell with it, I may as well have a blatter at the bloody Wimblewrongs, even though I have the photoshop skills of a loaf of old boot.

Cerys

If your shots don't include at least one loaf of old boot (or reference thereto) then I will be sorely disappointed.

Fry

alan nagsworth

Fry

I want special dispensation for being in a mental timezone though I say that upfront.

Bizarro Mark Bosnich

As I intimated in the other thread, you can count me in.

On second thoughts, I might not be the most reliable entrant. There are a lot of boring practical things I ought to be doing this week, like preparing for an imminent job interview.[nb]Part of which requires me to brush up on two languages.[/nb] If anyone's going to set up another Wrongspers soon, I'm certainly up for joining in that. I'd better say "no" to this Wimblewrong, then. Sorry!