Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:19:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 Round 1 - Hangthebuggers vs DukeDeMondo

Started by Hangthebuggers, July 01, 2015, 07:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hangthebuggers

Thwock!

Fuck knows. Was funnier (and of a far better standard) in my head. My housemate was looking at me strangely and then I explained what Wimblewrong is and showed them a few pictures from past tournaments. He looked confused and walked off and made himself a brew. And quite frankly I don't blame him.

DukeDeMondo

Haha fuckin hell, excellent. I'll try to get a shot back this evening.

Cerys

Hangthebuggers

Quote from: Cerys on July 02, 2015, 01:21:32 PM
IS may not forgive you for the Comic Sans.

A deliberate ploy to discredit their whole movement.

Cerys

Cerys

I never thought that Cilla could be made scarier.  It has happened.

DukeDeMondo

Apologies to HtB and everyone else for the delay here, if it's OK with everyone I can get my shot in by this time tomorrow.

Hangthebuggers

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on July 06, 2015, 08:22:08 PM
Apologies to HtB and everyone else for the delay here, if it's OK with everyone I can get my shot in by this time tomorrow.

Not a problem for me. Although you know what Susan's like. Stroppy cow.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Charming.

I can see that a mid-level administrator with 20+years of mild crisis management under their belt is somewhat missed this year.

Duke de Mondo, you have until Midday tomorrow to play you shot. I'm feeling generous.

It'd be a shame to not complete the match considering the time and effort Hangtheb*ggers has committed, don't you think?

X

Hangthebuggers

Quote from: Passive-Aggressive Susan on July 09, 2015, 06:22:06 PM
Charming.

I can see that a mid-level administrator with 20+years of mild crisis management under their belt is somewhat missed this year.

Duke de Mondo, you have until Midday tomorrow to play you shot. I'm feeling generous.

It'd be a shame to not complete the match considering the time and effort Hangtheb*ggers has committed, don't you think?

X

Susan you complete me, stroppy or not.

DukeDeMondo

Susan and HtB, I was comin here especially to explain myself and see where things stood. I am very, very sorry to both of you and everyone else for holdin things up. I will most certainly get my shot EDIT: BY MID-DAY TOMORROW (misread the post) - and thank you for your patience. The week's been a bunch of shit and I haven't had time to pish.

Bizarro Mark Bosnich

Ha ha, this has been an exceptional match. Good to see excellent (and genuinely demented) shots from both players. I don't know who to choose.

Duke edges it by the breadth of a nostril-hair.

Kelvin

selectivememory

Very close match (again!), but DukeDeMondo edges it for me with that final shot.

Paul Calf

Amazing quality on HtB's second shot but the image of a decapitated Bungle will stay with me for some time. For that, in combination with the stunning, simple economy of that last shot, it's DukeDeMondo

Ray Travez

Quite a weird match, and my favourite so far. Going with Hangthebuggers for the terrifying Cilla

Crabwalk

I think both of the Duke's shots were great, but Hangthebuggers' second is my favourite, so he gets my vote.

Cerys

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Big Jack McBastard

I did like the Nice ISIS idea and the Blind Hate shot is lovely but I'm going turncoat too cos I think we can agree DDM's returns were delightfully disturbed and apt.

Old Thrashbarg

As much as I love Beheaded Bungle, I think I slightly prefer Facially Deformed Cilla. Hangthebuggers.

Mijkediablo

A nightmarish rally, perhaps the game of the tournament so far. HTB just about wins it for making Cilla Black even more terrifying.

Small Man Big Horse