Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:42:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 - Round 2: Cerys versus alan nagsworth

Started by Cerys, July 16, 2015, 04:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Crabwalk

Cerys

Paul Calf

Cerys

alan nagsworth

Smashing effort, Cezza. Got my idea in mind, will make a start tonight if I haven't had a work-related meltdown by then. :)

Cerys

Paul Calf

alan nagsworth

Sorry, I know I'm late (only an hour at present) but I'm gonna need some more time. Some of us have lives you know! If I'm not done by tonight it'll definitely be done by tomorrow. Is that okay nags?

Yes it is.

Cheers mate I appreciate it.

alan nagsworth

*FFFFFFFFFFFPARP*

Thanks for your patience again, dudes. Vote!

thraxx

Fuck.  Going to have to think about this one first.  HARD.

I'll ruminate while I'm eating my turkey streak sandwich.

selectivememory

Damn. I was all ready to vote Cerys for her two awesome shots and then alan nagsworth goes and does something like that. I'm going to sit on the fence a while longer and think about it. Fuck it, that last shot made me laugh like an idiot. It's going to have to be nagsworth.

Black Ship

Crabwalk

I love Cerys' *Bum, b-bum bum BUMS* shot, but Anal Nagsworth wins out for the UK's #2 poo-play publication.

thraxx

Cerys, I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to go Nagsworth, I liked his first shot marginally more than yours.  So tough to call.

The viewer's posture in his first shot, the sheer weight of jokes in his second: it has to be Nagsworth

Bizarro Mark Bosnich

Even though Cerys' shots were top quality, I'm going to vote for nagsworth.

holyzombiejesus

Cerys' shots would win most of the rallies on here so far but that last shot of Nagsworth's has made prosecco come out of my nose.

I vote Nagsworth with a peg on my nose.

In fact, I vote Cerys, because if someone drops out of the other games, Cerys should be going through as a runner up or something.

Ray Travez

Nags; 'Jeffrey Dahmer's uneaten arses' made me laugh the most

Kelvin

Extremely hard to decide, but I'll go with Cerys' for the simplicity and impact of her second shot.

Johnny Yesno

kittens

nags for making me feel sick

cerys's bums almost did it tho

Paul Calf

Got to be Nags for that last shot. Magnificently vile.

Old Thrashbarg

Both suitably horrible (and brilliant), but I think alan nagsworth just pips it.

maett

I'm still giggling at Mr Nagsworth's last effort as I type this.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What a bastard

I'm going full Harman and abstaining from voting. Too hard (my penis).

Small Man Big Horse

Nags genuinely made me feel sick with his second shot. So him, then.

BlodwynPig