Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:33:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015: Round 2 - BlodwynPig vs. Glitch

Started by BlodwynPig, July 17, 2015, 01:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Cerys

BlodwynPig

glitch

I completely forgot about this as I thought I'd got kicked out. Will get something sorted ASAP, sorry for the delay.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

glitch

Cerys

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Cerys

alan nagsworth

You are outside the resolution requirements though, Blodders! It'll be easy enough to crop it to the right size though, given the flexibiity of the surrounding blue space.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 23, 2015, 10:24:10 PM
You are outside the resolution requirements though, Blodders! It'll be easy enough to crop it to the right size though, given the flexibiity of the surrounding blue space.

Thanks, not so clever on these things. Used tinypic and set it to 800x600 but thought it still looked odd shaped.

Will see if I have time today, otherwise I graciously concede to the Glitch

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

alan nagsworth

glitch you son of a pitch, where's your return?

glitch

Sorry, had a busy weekend because it was my birthday. Can get something sorted tomorrow while I'm at work?

glitch

Right, sorry for the delay. Just threw this together at work.

Glitch because I think the idea of the magazine for middle-aged lads is really funny. Good game both.

Bizarro Mark Bosnich

selectivememory

BlodwynPig for the serve, but an enjoyable match all round.

kittens

alan nagsworth

It's gonna have to be Blodders for me. I deffo rate glitch's shots but something about Blodwyn's second keeps cracking me up every time I look at it.

Old Thrashbarg

This is too close to call really. The Vernon Kay quote just sways my vote to BlodwynPig, though I do love Crisis.

Paul Calf

Blodders. Crisis was the shot of the match, but Blodders was better overall. Glitch's last shot was lacking in attention to detail, I felt.

Cerys

Crabwalk

The Wimblewrong Nazi