Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:15:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 - Quarter Finals: Crabwalk v Ziggy Starbucks

Started by Crabwalk, July 31, 2015, 12:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

ziggy, because I think he won the second pair, funny idea but the Twitter 'shop lacks visual impact for me crabwalk.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Crabwalk

I demand a recount. I don't want Ziggy to be out.

That Bill & Ted shot is sheer brilliance.

Thanks for the match, Zigs. It was an honour.

ziggy starbucks

good game crabs

I'm quite happy with both my shots but I couldn't get close to the quality of the opening serve. It was magic.

Dex Sawash

crabs

Loved your  2nd,  was humour-dense.
Are those twitter followers thumbs all CaB users? (spotted the Neil one)

Crabwalk

Several are, but not all of them. They are all genuine followers of Bill Cosby, though.

Replies From View

I know that voting has closed on this, but ziggy's first post now has an error message instead of his image.

Johnny Yesno

Yes, 'Photo not found'. Photobucket censorship? I fell victim to that one year with a Man Ray photograph. It had nipples, but it was art[nb]i.e. in black and white[/nb], ffs.

NoSleep

Johnny Yesno

Probably. Must've been primitive, though, as it couldn't distinguish between black and white nipples and colour ones.

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

Ha! After I typed 'black and white nipples' I did wonder if I needed to use more punctuation. Then I told myself to stop being neurotic as no one else would notice this ambiguity. But this is CaB, of course... :-)

NoSleep