Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:42:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 - Quarter Finals: alan nagsworth vs. DukeDeMondo

Started by alan nagsworth, August 01, 2015, 11:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

wasp_f15ting

BlodwynPig

Cerys

DukeDeMondo

Sorry sir, and indeed everyone else, I've been away out the house last couple days and I canny do no wrongin' on my phone, but I will get on the batter this evenin.

alan nagsworth

Oh man I love it! Is the looping imagery a reference to the DK/Giger thing?

Got a whole day to myself tomorrow so I'll get right on the return :D

DukeDeMondo

Crabwalk

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Jeez, take a 'chill pill' Alan! He's got until 5.22, and probably has a monster hangover to shake off.

alan nagsworth

DukeDeMondo

Can I have till this time tomorrow? It's ok if not. Sorry, I haven't been keepin very good track of time.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on August 10, 2015, 12:20:42 AM
Can I have till this time tomorrow? It's ok if not. Sorry, I haven't been keepin very good track of time.

What are you the Duke of, exactly? Not telling the time or tracking deadlines, that's for sure! LOL.

Please get your shot in today or it'll be an Alan victory by default, and all these lovely shots of (I think) Jeremy Beadle will have gone to waste.

Cerys

Quote from: Passive-Aggressive Susan on August 11, 2015, 10:29:47 AM
What are you the Duke of, exactly?

The clue is in the name.  Duke DeMondo - Duke of the world.  The motherfucking WORLD!

Paul Calf

selectivememory

Nagsworth has it for me. Good match, but I don't think any subsequent shot bettered his brilliant serve.

Cerys

Von Rasmus

Old Thrashbarg

alan nagsworth. That serve was a thing of beauty in its own horrible way.

Crabwalk