Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:57:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Last thing that made you cry with laughter

Started by Sam, August 15, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas

doppelkorn

MuteBanana

Only way that could be bettered is if there was just a rope and he crashed into a couple eating lunch.

Kelvin

His delivery of
Spoiler alert
"Ooh la la"
[close]
is absolutely perfect. A thousand comedians couldn't better it. 

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: doppelkorn on April 25, 2017, 12:10:18 PM
"Ooh la la!"

eleven seconds well spent

Sorry to be that cunt, but that has to be fake right? Still funny though.

Kelvin

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on April 25, 2017, 06:39:00 PM

I thought that, but
Spoiler alert
the "ooh la la" is too perfect, and it can't be easy to get a kid to crash into a wall that convincingly.
[close]

Mr Banlon

doppelkorn

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on April 25, 2017, 06:39:00 PM

I suppose you could question why he's filming the van in the first place. Maybe he coached the kid to deliver the line (but he's Swedish and the kid's French). As Kel says, the crash must be 100% real.

Mr Banlon

up_the_hampipe

Zach Galifianakis as 18th century comedian Nathaniel Buckner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxNgAPn9wY

No tears were shed, but it really tickled me.

Cuellar

My avatar, which I made with the FaceApp app and a photo of Edward Woodward, while I was in a toilet cubicle at work, causing me to burst out laughing, try and stifle the laugh, then shake with laughter until I was confident that everyone had left and I felt I could safely leave.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: Cuellar on April 27, 2017, 09:09:37 PM
My avatar, which I made with the FaceApp app and a photo of Edward Woodward, while I was in a toilet cubicle at work, causing me to burst out laughing, try and stifle the laugh, then shake with laughter until I was confident that everyone had left and I felt I could safely leave.

Cuellar's avatar as well

Rocket Surgery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5yHDXWz5Y

Well, it's about 20 years since it first made me cry with laughter... but it did it again this morning, so I feel it counts.

Look out!

HappyTree

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on May 09, 2017, 08:05:33 AM
Cuellar's avatar as well
Seconded! I never noticed it before.

Images that make you cry with laughter: the best I remember was a book about cat health in the school library. Inside, there were hand drawings of cats illustrating the various explanations. Most of the drawings were very good but one in particular fell into a kind of "un-catty valley" where it looked 99% like a cat but had a really off look in its eyes. And was wearing one of those cone-shaped collars. The ensemble effect was just right to tweak the funny bone and feedback into an infinite loop because you were in the library and had to stifle it. It still makes me chuckle out loud to think of it now.

Rocket Surgery

Quote from: HappyTree on May 14, 2017, 05:47:40 PM
Images that make you cry with laughter: the best I remember was a book about cat health in the school library. Inside, there were hand drawings of cats illustrating the various explanations. Most of the drawings were very good but one in particular fell into a kind of "un-catty valley" where it looked 99% like a cat but had a really off look in its eyes. And was wearing one of those cone-shaped collars. The ensemble effect was just right to tweak the funny bone and feedback into an infinite loop because you were in the library and had to stifle it. It still makes me chuckle out loud to think of it now.

DrGreggles

Danny Baker's BAFTA tweets have been good tonight:

"And the award for Best Supporting Act In An Imaginary Role Goes To Jimmy Nesbitt's hair."

"Stood behind Grayson Perry in #BAFTATV bar queue. He is cross-dressed but wearing Brut. Which has confused me not a little."

"Fucking #BAFTATV bar - six quid for a white wine pre-show. TWELVE quid for one during show. They've got you by the balls."

"Blimey they must have been hard up for celebs tonight. I'm sitting behind Pia Zadora."

I doubt he's there.

jobotic

Started watching Roseanne again after the discussion about it.

Anyway I like it a lot but not crying with laughter, apart from the utterly inconsequential bit at about 11.40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMvr1c5ASpM&list=PLJuHbzEbWgLHg88AvcGfcHwu_GSDmglTX

"Turn that down".

Rocket Surgery

This didn't make me cry laughing, but in the absence of karma or tags this seems the best place to show my gratitude to pigamus for managing to wrench a chuckle out of me after a full morning of feeling sick and depressed:

Quote from: pigamus on May 23, 2017, 09:48:54 AM
Quote from: thugler on Today at 09:21:17 am
Cause does not equal justification. And noone said it did.

Then he should be thrown out of Herman's Hermits. No excuses.

Manchester bomb lols.

Ugh.

Kelvin

Dr Syntax Head

Quote from: Kelvin on May 24, 2017, 12:41:48 AM
I honestly can't tell if this is meant to be funny or not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y91xgcTROsU

It's funny.

But now I'm watching all those ALAC ads. Dark.

Lemming

pigamus

Quote from: Rocket Surgery on May 23, 2017, 11:10:06 AM
This didn't make me cry laughing, but in the absence of karma or tags this seems the best place to show my gratitude to pigamus for managing to wrench a chuckle out of me after a full morning of feeling sick and depressed:

Manchester bomb lols.

Ugh.

Well I was trying to lighten the mood, it was getting pretty nasty in there.

a peepee tipi

This random tweet from rapper Pitbull that the internet rabbit hole has lead me to.

https://twitter.com/pitbull/status/479640583053398017

I'm not new to Twitter or the concept of profile pictures, but something about seeing that beautiful piece of stream of consciousness style rambling accompanied by a big picture of his face as well as a small picture of his face... Life is moments like these

Dr Syntax Head

Quote from: Lemming on May 24, 2017, 06:17:02 AM
This one's gotta be the king of unintentional hilarity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMG-eN1iibY

I've seen that before but it really doesn't lose anything on a re-watch. They really didn't hold back with that one. The inappropriate song makes it.