Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:59:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2015 - Final: Crabwalk v Glitch **NSFW**

Started by Crabwalk, September 02, 2015, 10:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mijkediablo

Superb match, I'll never look at Donald Trump's nose or Boris Johnson's mouth in the same way again. Both players' final shots were incredible, and you should both be commended for putting in excellent performances. That said, Glitch edges it for that final shot.

Kelvin

DukeDeMondo

Absolutely fuckin blindin work from both of you, but Crabbers edges it for me. Fuckin carbroad cut out superman for fuck sake.

AsparagusTrevor

BlodwynPig

Mr Eggs

kittens

NoSleep

Johnny Yesno

Great match. glitch just edges it for me. Something to do with the way his returns are thematically strong as well as well executed in themselves. I have to give a special mention to the little star at the end of the trunk of the GOP logo in the opening shot, though. That proper tickles me in ways I can't explain.

alan nagsworth

Crabwalk for me please. The robot rape shot is unbelievably good, I think I stood up and cheered when I saw it. I am drunk though so who knows what happened

wasp_f15ting

Glitch you are amazing, but for my sensibilities and Crabwalk's transformer rape, I'll have to give my vote to him.

Well done guys you are both fucking awesome.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

dark now my pies

Glitch. Overall it was brill but his last two returns were absolutely amazing fuck you up the ass with a drill brill.

ziggy starbucks

brilliant match, brilliant tournament from glitch and crabwalk

glitch is be my overall favourite player of 2015 but in this match I vote crabwalk. Lots of great ideas perfectly executed.

DocDaneeka

Great Final, loved all the shots but I have to give my vote to Crabwalk.

hummingofevil

Crabwalk just as I love the Reegan corpse and the blurred Corbyn in the final shot. But only just. Brilliant stuff.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

voting is over I count the score as 13-13

unbelievable clive

if this is the correct score, I propose keeping the voting open for another 24 hours. If its not the correct score and someone has won, I sincerely apologise.

Replies From View

I have been summoned to tip the balance and destroy one man's life.  I have elected to save Crabwalk.

Ambient Sheep

Heh, I came here to vote around 7pm, had decided whom to vote for, then saw that not only was I possibly an hour too late, but that I was going to tip the 13-13 balance... I couldn't have that on my conscience.

However, now that "more voting" is official, and RFV has stuck his oar in anyway, I have little compunction in now revealing my vote:
Spoiler alert
glitch       
[close]
.  His
Spoiler alert
last shot
[close]
swung it.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

GLITCH WINS 16-14

GLITCH IS THE WIMBLEWRONG WINNER OF 2015

WOAH

Crabwalk

*Collects silver plate with a cock etched on it from the Nazi. Waves appreciatively at crowd, with a look of dignified pride on tear-sodden face*

Congratulations and very well-played glitch! Thoroughly deserved!

alan nagsworth

Man what a fuckin' year, great show all round, well done everyone who took part. I had loads of fun. Extra special well done to glitch because he is the winner.

Puce Moment

If it's any consolation, this one by Crab was shot of the entire tournament for me:

selectivememory

Congratulations glitch! Some superb shots in the final three rounds in particular. I had my money on a Crabwalk/Ziggy/Miles victory before you emerged as a bit of a dark horse.

Quote from: alan nagsworth on September 21, 2015, 07:42:44 PM
Man what a fuckin' year, great show all round, well done everyone who took part. I had loads of fun.

Agreed. In my opinion this was the strongest year overall since I've been paying attention. If I had to pick a favourite shot I'd have to say it was this one from Poisson Du Jour:

Cerys

Congratulations, glitch!  Fantastic match.  Compelling, close, and somewhat filthy - just as an Internet encounter should be.