Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:07:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Morris quiz in London - £200 prize

Started by v00n, October 24, 2015, 11:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

v00n

Anyone up for forming a team for this? I'm going anyway but thought I'd ask here, we should piss it:

https://www.facebook.com/events/732860696848223

Shoulders?-Stomach!

On the basis of my facebook feed, there will be many people from here attending. I can't sadly, but it'll be interesting what proportion of the room has a CaB account.

East of Eden

Apparently Chris Morris will be making an appearance himself at some point during the proceedings.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Quote from: East of Eden on October 25, 2015, 01:42:04 PM
Apparently Chris Morris will be making an appearance himself at some point during the proceedings.

He's part of the prize.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: East of Eden on October 25, 2015, 01:42:04 PM

He bursts out from behind a curtain yelling "THIS IS THE NEWWWWWWSS!"

Sorry have I spoiled it for everyone

Crabwalk

You can only imagine how try-hard the team names must be. Someone who went, please post them.

Kane Jones

Quote from: Crabwalk on October 25, 2015, 11:10:30 PM
You can only imagine how try-hard the team names must be. Someone who went, please post them.

If there isn't a team called 'Joss Ackland's Spunky Backpack' then I'm going to call the police.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Crabwalk on October 25, 2015, 11:10:30 PM

I wonder if one was THIS IS THE NEEEEEWWWWS

Neville Chamberlain

I was once a member of a pub quiz team called Ted Maul's Moustache, which failed to garner any knowing looks of recognition, let alone any laughs :-(

axel

Anyone need someone else to make up a team? I live just down the road.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on October 27, 2015, 11:49:26 AM
I was once a member of a pub quiz team called Ted Maul's Moustache, which failed to garner any knowing looks of recognition, let alone any laughs :-(

I hope you changed your pub quiz team name to FUCK OFF THEN

Neville Chamberlain

Or SHIT OFF, not that any of the other nitwits would have recognised that either!

KennyMonster

Quote from: Kane Jones on October 26, 2015, 07:48:17 PM
If there isn't a team called 'Joss Ackland's Spunky Backpack' then I'm going to call the police.

I went to a wedding once where that was used as one of the table names for the dinner (Reception? Wedding Breakfast?) does that help?