Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:22:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sheldon to spurt cum right up Amy's vagina

Started by Small Man Big Horse, December 17, 2015, 12:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BritishHobo

Surely what most fans of Big Bang Theory love about Sheldon is Jim Parson's alien performance? Not sure how much anyone will give a fuck about the kid.

Jock Macabre

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on May 18, 2017, 03:10:54 AM
The first trailer for "Young Sheldon" is online and it's got a very Wonder Years vibe to it - http://popculture.com/tv-shows/2017/05/17/-young-sheldon-trailer-big-bang-trailer/ - looks a bit patronising and overly sentimental in places but it's possible it won't be a complete disaster.

There is no point in the existence of this spin-off. Much of the actual comedic merit of the Big Bang Theory is how well Jim Parsons acts out the unmitigated shite he has to work with. A kid who kind of has the mannerisms of Sheldon interspersed with intolerable pseduo-comedic tripe that I doubt even the mothershow is guilty of does not make a series. Unsure as to why Parsons has agreed to narrate it as opposed to being incandescent at its actual conception.