Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:01:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2016 - Round 1: BlodwynPig vs. Absorb the Anus Burn

Started by BlodwynPig, July 21, 2016, 02:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Perhaps I don't know this game well enough but I'm not sure I approve of riffing on your own memes. Absorb for interpreting this Blodwynnian material with a lovely sense of spatial proportion (first retort).

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on July 25, 2016, 10:48:25 PM
Perhaps I don't know this game well enough but I'm not sure I approve of riffing on your own memes. Absorb for interpreting this Blodwynnian material with a lovely sense of spatial proportion (first retort).

Yes, its been pointed out in previous years with the same inevitable results. I don't give a damn though, its only a bit of fun and games.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on July 25, 2016, 10:48:25 PM

oh and i found out yesterday that I got my Marie Curie Fellowship! Laterz Pancy! (not really laterz yet, some difficult choices ahead).

Cerys

pancreas

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 26, 2016, 08:32:31 AM
oh and i found out yesterday that I got my Marie Curie Fellowship! Laterz Pancy! (not really laterz yet, some difficult choices ahead).

Congratulations! That ought to sort you right out all the way to Prof if you play your cards right.

WesterlyWinds

Blod's opening shot was great, but I love me a beer mat so Absorb just clinches it for me.