Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:29:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2016 Semifinal - kittens vs Alan Nagsworth

Started by kittens, August 11, 2016, 09:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Sorry, I've had an unexpectedly busy weekend, and haven't had time to make a start on my return yet. I'm aware the other match has basically ended so I'll try and get something done tonight!

Small Man Big Horse

Fucking hell, that's all a bit special and then some. Shot of the tournament so far, I reckon.

kittens

pancreas

Johnny Yesno

kittens

oh bollocks i have to reply today, i'm at work till ten
can i have a small extension and reply tomorrow morning
although what's the point nagsworth has already won

selectivememory

Yeah, if you can get something posted by tomorrow morning that'll be fine.

Puce Moment

Quote from: kittens on August 17, 2016, 08:51:54 AM

NOT TRUE

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: kittens on August 17, 2016, 08:51:54 AM

Come on Kittens. It's that kind of defeatist attitude that's left the <something to do with trains> in the state its in today.

alan nagsworth

Shut up you jive turkey you're very good yourself and still stand a good chance of winning. Who knows? Stop chatting up the bitches and get cracking :) x

kittens

i am going to post just the most bangingest image tomorrow morning
i'm pumped up
i'm pumped
let's do it motherfuckers yes

kittens

trying to upload now - apologies if i miss the last few minutes of morning

kittens

half of my shots this competition have been gove-based
he is a constant source of inspiration and wonder to me

alan nagsworth

Alright I've got a pretty hectic weekend ahead - and I'm also mad drunk right now - but my idea is in hand and I'll endeavour to be rounding this match off very soon. Hold tight my main guyz fuck i dont know what im doing oh god

fuuuckkk carlsberg export and gy!be concerts you are a dangerous mistresss

alan nagsworth

Alright sorry, I know I'm already overdue but I'm gonna have to ask for an extension on this. I tried to make something last night but the idea went completely fucking tits up when I remembered Gove was pronounced like "stove" and not "love" (fuck you, I'm running on fumes recently and can't be expected to remember what every word sounds like) and the pun that formed the entire basis of it was ruined. I also hate doing political stuff in this post-satire age we're living in and I'm honestly having real trouble thinking of anything good. I really don't think I can have anything up until Monday night, realistically speaking. I hope this is okay.

selectivememory

You're not actually overdue yet. Deadline is tomorrow at noon. But yeah, if you can get something up by Monday night that'll be great.

Puce Moment

It doesn't have to be political - your return wasn't really political at all, it was just funny and well executed.

kittens

nagsworth! i can't be allowed through to the finals on a technicality. come on pal

selectivememory

Oh shit, yeah, what's happening here then? Do you think you could get a shot posted by tonight, alan?

Also, if you guys don't mind I'd like to reduce the voting period to 24 hours so that we can crack on with the final ASAP. I'll try to make sure we get plenty of votes.

alan nagsworth

Fucks sake. I got drunk three days in a row again. I will honestly try my best to get something up tonight. I'm really sorry, I completely forgot and my body/mind have been in a pretty shambolic state until this morning. Uuggghhh

Ian Drunken Smurf

Come on nags - do it for your vanquished previous opponents!

alan nagsworth

Sorry everyone, I'm out. I'm just too busy at the moment - I mean, I've been pissed as a fart all weekend but I've also had a friend visiting who leaves today and I'm going out to a gig tonight. It's also unbearably hot and the thought of sweating in front of a laptop for several hours after I get home from work is not something I can comfortably entertain right now. I don't have the time and it isn't fair for me to waste everyone else's while I faff about.

kittens

oh jesus christ
nagsworth's one entry here is better than my two put together
this can't be
kittens in the final
oh no