Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:20:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

!!!!! - Wimblewrong 2016 Final Info - !!!!!

Started by selectivememory, August 24, 2016, 09:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

The semi-finals have both been completed, with Frazer defeating Spoon of Ploff 13-3, and kittens winning by default against alan nagsworth.

The final will be three shots each and Frazer will serve. The first shot will need to be posted by 9.20 am on Saturday.

Good luck, chaps!

Johnny Yesno

Congratulations to kittens for winning what turned out to be a high quality tournament all round. But what were your favourite shots? I nominate Paul Calf's Game Over:

with a special mention for Frazer's Trump Mince:

Spoon of Ploff

Yep. Paul Calf's Game Over.

Also, Frazer's Cradle of Civilization in the Semis. It's such a wonderful deconstruction of my opening shot, then takes things to another level entirely. I had absolutely no answer to it. Twok indeed.

selectivememory

Both the shots posted so far are among my favourites (I think Trump Mince was the shot of the tournament).

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on September 09, 2016, 11:16:37 AM
Also, Frazer's Cradle of Civilization in the Semis. It's such a wonderful deconstruction of my opening shot, then takes things to another level entirely. I had absolutely no answer to it. Twok indeed.

Yep, that was a great one:

I also really liked your Cooked On Classics:

And a special mention for this exchange between Birdie and Small Man Big Horse:

But there are loads more that I loved. Hard to pick some without forgetting others that I liked as much.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: selectivememory on September 09, 2016, 11:42:45 AM
Yep, that was a great one:

I also really liked your Cooked On Classics:

Yeah, that was a great match altogether. I'm glad you reposted these because I never noticed 'Parlynone' in Cradle of Civilisation during the match.

QuoteAnd a special mention for this exchange between Birdie and Small Man Big Horse:

I enjoyed that also. 'Why Gideon is hot. NO!!' Heh! Heh!

Paul Calf

Ooh, a mention for SOTT. Wicked.

I still have flashbacks to Trump with his cock in a meat grinder. And not everyone can say that.