Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:08:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

President Trump #4 - The First 100 Days

Started by Barry Admin, January 31, 2017, 06:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

I'm just going to post here to register my interest.  I'm going to try reading this one, please forgive me, I haven't read the others and I'll probably never get the time now.   This thread is the beginning for me.

shiftwork2

BlodwynPig

Howj Begg

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/826502902948716545

White House: Pres. Trump is using the word "ban" because the media is using the word "ban.

@kwelkernbc: "Those are his words."

Cerys

Is it still okay to tell Milverton to fuck off?  Because I can stop doing so if necessary.  Only in this thread, though.  I don't want to go cold turkey.

Bhazor

Spice it up a little. Don't let fucking become routine.

Perhaps mention you hope his dad gets fingered in prison.

HappyTree

pancreas

Quote from: Cerys on January 31, 2017, 08:13:31 PM
Is it still okay to tell Milverton to fuck off?  Because I can stop doing so if necessary.  Only in this thread, though.  I don't want to go cold turkey.

I could probably adapt Zetetic's script to make a new one. When installed it could replace each of Milverton's posts with 'I am a racist cunt' and then immediately include your reply that he should fuck off underneath.

Funcrusher

Quote from: Cerys on January 31, 2017, 08:13:31 PM

It's 'fuck off, Graham' from now on.

Cerys

Duly noted.

Quote from: pancreas on January 31, 2017, 08:25:59 PM
I could probably adapt Zetetic's script to make a new one. When installed it could replace each of Milverton's posts with 'I am a racist cunt' and then immediately include your reply that he should fuck off underneath.

What about posts in which he isn't being a racist cunt?

Funcrusher

Quote from: Cerys on January 31, 2017, 08:28:59 PM
Duly noted.

It needs 'Did I mention that I like David Bowie' as well. That pretty much covers all his posts.

mook

Quote from: Cerys on January 31, 2017, 08:28:59 PM
Duly noted.

i like you.

Dex Sawash

Alberon

I'm beginning to think this Trump fellow might be a bit of a wrong-un.

TheFalconMalteser

This shit makes the Corbyn thread look like the Chuckle Brothers.

I've definitely had enough of Trump now, in fact the whole thing isn't not funny anymore, I would like to go back to 2007 please.

TheFalconMalteser

Quote from: Alberon on January 31, 2017, 09:13:23 PM
I'm beginning to think this Trump fellow might be a bit of a wrong-un.

I think you might be right

BlodwynPig

imitationleather

Quote from: Thursday on January 31, 2017, 10:04:43 PM
Cunt's going to be dead very soon judging by this

https://twitter.com/tommyxtopher/status/826521935987298304

I think the guy genuinely does have Alzheimer's, doesn't he?

Only spanner in the theory is that he still seems very adept at signing his own name.

Funcrusher

Milverton

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 31, 2017, 10:03:06 PM
Cuh! What's he gone and done now?

Met with big pharma causing Dublin's arse to immediately prolapse, then upped the ante on Berlin's currency manipulation.

Another good day, in other words.

Alberon

The problem with Trump getting brain-rot or dying or getting incapacitated one way or another is that Vice President Damien is waiting in the wings.

Ambient Sheep

Indeed.  If you can believe the RoguePOTUSStaff twitter account, Pence was trying to get Trump to sign another EO removing Obama's workplace protections for LBGTQI people... it took Trump's son-in-law screaming in his face that they can't take any more heat to stop him.

Apparently, as with abortion, Trump ain't bothered about the gays "as it doesn't affect me personally".  And to be fair, he was positive about them during his nomination.

Pence gets in, that will all change.

jobotic

It's what Bannon wants that matters. Regardless of your politics, why would anyone be okay with that?

Bhazor

Speaking of Bannon. I noticed Trump is now calling the media the "opposition party". Says alot about both his crippling insecurity and how easily lead he is by his handlers.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826073437735100418

My main concern re obvious brain rot is that it will actually make people sympathetic towards the cunt.

Bhazor

An interesting point by Vox. Of the 292 Republican senators only 62 have pledged support of Trump's cluster fuck of a weekend with 38 being critical of him and an astounding 192 refusing to make any comment one way or the other. Which to me looks like a lot of Republicans trying to keep their head down and avoid the twin dangers of "betraying" their president while also not being stuck on the sinking ship.

http://www.vox.com/2017/1/29/14427466/republican-congress-silent-trump-refugee

Head Gardener