Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:59:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

President Trump #4 - The First 100 Days

Started by Barry Admin, January 31, 2017, 06:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milverton

Quote from: Bhazor on January 31, 2017, 10:49:01 PM
Speaking of Bannon. I noticed Trump is now calling the media the "opposition party". Says alot about both his crippling insecurity and how easily lead he is by his handlers.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826073437735100418

My main concern re obvious brain rot is that it will actually make people sympathetic towards the cunt.

The Democrats aren't really the opposition at the moment though, are they? They got stuffed in November and are still in disarray.

Just as Labour here have imploded leaving the BBC, C4News and Sky News to take the mantle of opposition, so the same has happened over there. Fortunately many people have realised that the media are corrupt, and act accordingly.

Bhazor

Primo Jacking material for Milvy right there. Look at that strong powerful man.

jobotic

Still pretending that Murdoch owned media is leftie. Twat.

Milverton

Quote from: Bhazor on January 31, 2017, 11:07:33 PM
Primo Jacking material for Milvy right there. Look at that strong powerful man.

Don't forget he defeated this succulent piece of prime rib, seen here in less common vertical mode, and with real world filters deployed.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Milverton on January 31, 2017, 11:14:12 PM
Don't forget he defeated this succulent piece of prime rib, seen here in less common vertical mode, and with real world filters deployed.

He trailed her by three million votes.

Three million votes.

Funcrusher

TheFalconMalteser

Bhazor

Hillary also never claimed to be the "Healthiest person who has ever ran for president".

Trumpettes seem oddly homoerotic towards Trump. "He's a real man", "We have a real man as President", "At last a real man in power", "LIbs are so limp wristed not like Trump", "I want him in my mouth". These comments under any news article seem to form the vast majority of support for Trump. Well that and the usual "Ha ha! Liberals!" and "Keep going Trump, liberal heads exploding everywhere" comments. Because it doesn't matter how much he fucks up your life as long as those evil libtards are annoyed thats all that matters. "Ha war veterans and retired coal miners are losing their healthcare, that will show those libtards!"

Quote from: TheFalconMalteser on January 31, 2017, 11:25:01 PM
She looks pretty good for 69.
"69! Isn't that wonderful ladies and gentleman? She's 69!"

Dex Sawash

Paul Calf

I've found the worst account on Twitter. There is nothing good about this, as you will see.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ifhillaryhad

Bhazor

Quote from: TheFalconMalteser on January 31, 2017, 11:25:01 PM
She looks pretty good for 69.

Seen those hips on her? Thicc as fuck. Years ahead of her time. She'd been born 40 years later then forget running for president she would already be ruling the world as arse queen.

Mr_Simnock

Urinal Cake

I don't think he's going anywhere unless it's because of a health issue.

All his domestic and foreign business dealings, any complicity between his team and the Russian government etc has been successfully brushed aside. Conway is right the majority of people don't care. Maybe if he starts up conscription again for a war with China.

After he leaves and full corruption and incompetence is discovered though there will be a beefing up on the eligibility of the President and his team as well as limitations on Executive power.

Big Jack McBastard

Much as it may wrinkle ones nose I think there's every chance he'll be in all the way and even be re-elected.

greenman

Quote from: Bhazor on January 31, 2017, 10:49:01 PM
Speaking of Bannon. I noticed Trump is now calling the media the "opposition party". Says alot about both his crippling insecurity and how easily lead he is by his handlers.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826073437735100418

My main concern re obvious brain rot is that it will actually make people sympathetic towards the cunt.

Which really shows you the weakness of the pro establishment bias that does exist in most of the media, gives excellent ammo for Trump to rubbish all criticism whether legitimate or not.

Pit-Pat

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on February 01, 2017, 03:10:38 AM
Much as it may wrinkle ones nose I think there's every chance he'll be in all the way and even be re-elected.

He will be up against a democrat so all bets are off, but given how incredibly unpopular he already is and how huge of a gap in the popular vote there was I think that's extremely unlikely.

Hillary was literally the only candidate who could have lost to him, but if she runs again (as has apparently been rumoured) and if the Dems use the same disastrous algorithm-based election strategy that supposedly lost this one, we may be in trouble.

Petey Pate

'Trump sends tanks to anarcho-feminist militia' would be an interesting headline if anyone was going to run with that.  Even so, this is another escalation of an already existing policy.

http://www.juancole.com/2017/02/heavier-weapons-leftist.html

Pdine

Disappointed that my original reading of the new SCOTUS nominee's name was incorrect.

Glebe

They used the word 'Trumpian' on Channel 4 News last night.

Cuellar

Quote from: Bhazor on January 31, 2017, 11:27:14 PM
Hillary also never claimed to be the "Healthiest person who has ever ran for president".

Trumpettes seem oddly homoerotic towards Trump. "He's a real man", "We have a real man as President", "At last a real man in power", "LIbs are so limp wristed not like Trump", "I want him in my mouth". These comments under any news article seem to form the vast majority of support for Trump. Well that and the usual "Ha ha! Liberals!" and "Keep going Trump, liberal heads exploding everywhere" comments. Because it doesn't matter how much he fucks up your life as long as those evil libtards are annoyed thats all that matters. "Ha war veterans and retired coal miners are losing their healthcare, that will show those libtards!"

Not to mention the obsession with 'cuck' as an insult.

I believe Trump and Brexit are due to unexamined sexual neuroses. Brexit being more Oedipal than Trump, but still a sexual malfunction at bottom.[nb]teehee[/nb]

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Glebe on February 01, 2017, 10:51:24 AM
They used the word 'Trumpian' on Channel 4 News last night.

I would've gone with Trumpic.

BlodwynPig

Norton Canes

Spoon of Ploff

steveh

Quote from: Cuellar on February 01, 2017, 11:01:27 AM
I believe Trump and Brexit are due to unexamined sexual neuroses. Brexit being more Oedipal than Trump, but still a sexual malfunction at bottom.[nb]teehee[/nb]

You're aware of Wilhelm Reich?

QuoteFascist mentality is the mentality of the subjugated "little man" who craves authority and rebels against it at the same time. It is not by accident that all fascist dictators stem from the milieu of the little reactionary man. The captains of industry and the feudal militarist make use of this social fact for their own purposes. A mechanistic authoritarian civilization only reaps, in the form of fascism, from the little, suppressed man what for hundreds of years it has sown in the masses of little, suppressed individuals in the form of mysticism, top-sergeant mentality and automatism.

The formation of the authoritarian structure takes place through the anchoring of sexual inhibition and sexual anxiety.... The result of this process is fear of freedom and a conservative, reactionary mentality. Sexual repression aids political reaction not only through this process which makes the mass individual passive and unpolitical but also by creating in his structure an interest in actively supporting the authoritarian order. The suppression of natural sexual gratification leads to various kinds of substitute gratifications. Natural aggression, for example, becomes brutal sadism which then is an essential mass-psychological factor in imperialistic wars.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mass_Psychology_of_Fascism

Remind you of anyone?

Blumf

Quote from: steveh on February 01, 2017, 11:39:20 AM
Remind you of anyone?

Does that make Bernie and Hillary equivalent to Jack and Stan? Always trying to have their way with a lovely bit of crumpet.

BlodwynPig