Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:03:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

tim heidceker and neil hamburger live in london - Mon 21 Aug – 2 Sep 2017, 7.30p

Started by kittens, March 08, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Puce Moment

Myself and Petey Pate will be at the 2nd September night - holding out optimistically for returned tickets for the live On Cinema show in the afternoon.

Petey Pate

Quote from: Puce Moment on March 08, 2017, 12:41:39 PM
Myself and Petey Pate will be at the 2nd September night - holding out optimistically for returned tickets for the live On Cinema show in the afternoon.

I also have a spare ticket for the Tim Heidecker and Neil Hamburger gig that date.  PM if you're interested.

colacentral

I booked for the 21st August date. The On Cinema date doesn't appear to be available now to the best of my knowledge.

acrow

nice one. booked for the 24th.

theatrewebsite is listing on cinema as sold out. that's quick.

last time i saw tim was when him and eric were doing their movie at the prince charles cinema. i was all coked up and awful and got kicked out.

momatt

Got tickets for Tim and Neil on the 25th of August and seeing On Cinema too (2nd of Sept).
Woo!

Hymenoptera

I'll be there for 25th of August too. Lots excited, first time seeing both live. Bringing my mum along, too. Wish me luck.

jake thunder

So what does everyone think the On Cinema screening will be?

Coz if I've paid £36 to watch "Oh God", followed by a 10 minute review... Well, I will have been truly pranked.

marquis_de_sad

I think they'll be lots of sycophantic laughter, which will be annoying. Can't wait!

Puce Moment

Yes, there will be people having cardiac arrests at each five bags of popcorn mention. But I still really want to see it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

jake thunder

I'd have thought the On Cinema heads would be a bit more subdued than the coked up Tim and Eric fans.

Puce Moment

Quote from: jake thunder on March 09, 2017, 08:17:06 PMI'd have thought the On Cinema heads would be a bit more subdued than the coked up Tim and Eric fans.

When I saw Tim & Eric live is was mainly just young hipsters and old comedy nerd beardies. It didn't seem that coked up to me.

Puce Moment

Bazooka - I'll keep my eyes peeled, also let me (and Petey Pate) know if you find any!

prwc

Quote from: Puce Moment on March 08, 2017, 12:41:39 PM

I'll be there too. And at the On Cinema event which I was quick on the draw/unemployed enough to be able to get a ticket.

Bazooka

Ah fucks sake, so much closer to me. Oh well make a weekend out of it in London.

Bazooka

Some more tickets got released earlier for the On Cinema bit, sold out though.

ASFTSN

Very tempted by this...I'm wondering about Neil's material to a UK audience. 

If the person I'm potentially going with doesn't spend their entire life on the internet and so doesn't know who North American cultural touchstones like Carrot Top, Terry Schiavo or Kenny G are, how 'enjoyable' do you reckon Hamburger's set will be? 

Bazooka

Quote from: ASFTSN on April 20, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

If the person I'm potentially going with doesn't spend their entire life on the internet and so doesn't know who North American cultural touchstones like Carrot Top, Terry Schiavo or Kenny G are, how 'enjoyable' do you reckon Hamburger's set will be?

I'm taking my other half, she has no idea who Turkington/Hamburger is and thinks Tim & Eric are just weird, but so am I, so who knows how it will go down.

emmett85

Quote from: ASFTSN on April 20, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

i saw him at zoo in manchester a few years ago and he did seem to adjust the gags a little accordingly. just booked to see the gorilla date this time around. woop.

Bazooka

I keep checking for the On Cinema bit, I know September is a way off but I don't expect to see more seats available.

kittens

this is happening TOMORROW
i have tickets for tomorrow who else gonna be there