Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:06:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Your breakfastl

Started by Jockice, April 10, 2017, 11:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Syntax Head

What would Stephen Toast have for breakfast?

New page I can hear you Clem Fandango

Ian Drunken Smurf

Skyr and then smoked salmon on toast and a side of tablets, washed down with a nespresso (2 arpeggio caps)

Mr Banlon

Cup of Earl Grey and two satsumas.

wasp_f15ting

Diet red bull, prett croissant and a fruit pot.

Pijlstaart

Granola in soy, unfermented. Great stuff, very heavy and mould grows in it very slowly, so you only need to clean the bowl every couple of months. Very occasionally I'll do bran flake day, I just have bran flakes the whole day. Delicious things, but I can't justify the milk to cereal ratio of flake-based cereals, it's insane, so it's a rare thing. Bran flakes all day, nothing else, you feel energised and you'll have a world-changing bowl movement. Wellness. I get through a pile of fruit throughout the rest of the day, fruit-rich, the verdant south coast, a paradise, so I limit my breakfast fruits.

Jockice

I've run out of cheese! Only had two pieces left and I had them last night. Getting a Tesco delivery later today so I'll soon be restocked. This morning I'm having a bowl of muesli and a Weightwatchers raspberry yog. I have some fruit in front of me (grapes, a plum and an orange) and a half-eaten bag of hazelnuts but I have to go out in about 45 minutes so I may not have time to eat them.

RDRR

toast with goat's cheese on, microwaved

took the peanut butter into work. fucked if i'm owning two peanut butters, i've got my feet on the ground

Repeater

jockice that's far too much

Repeater

OJ, coffee, banana or a mad wee breakfast bar thing. Used to go mad on the crumpets, coffee, OJ, yoghurt, toast and a banana. Naah. Much too much.

Repeater

fuckin love a big bowl of branflakes at midnight but

MuteBanana

Banana on Ryvita and black sugary coffee was a good pick me up after a night on the ale.

Jockice

Quote from: Repeater on April 11, 2017, 10:55:12 AM
jockice that's far too much

Don't worry. I only had two of the grapes. The rest of the fruit in still untouched next to me.

checkoutgirl

Bowl of fecal droppings in chilled piss.
Turd on toast.
Cup of hot urine.
Glass of chilled turds with a straw in it.
Jizzfart yogurt pot.

Copy of the Financial Times.

checkoutgirl

Jockice's dairy nut allergy delight.

Lord Mandrake

Nutty. I eat my morning portion of Nutty.

Dex Sawash

most days, 2 packets instant cinnamon oatmeal porridge and an equal amount of plain uncooked oats (did 4 packets/day until I was 40)

arsed to cook, breakfast burritos  (peppers, onions, eggs, veggie sausage, red pepper flakez, maybe some cheeses or tater tots too)

Harry Badger

A big fucking pint smoothie - berries, porridge oats, psyllium husk and skimmed milk. Necked.

Still end eating up one of my lunchtime sandwiches by 10.30.

Jockice

Sugar Puffs (like Marathons and Opal Fruits I refuse to call them by their changed name) and a Weightwatchers blackberry yogurt today.

remedial_gash

Couple of fags, a strong white coffee and a wank - though I bought some frosties today, so maybe a big bowl of them too.

Shit Good Nose

I ate a Tesco Finest lamb moussaka at 9.30 this morning.

I wouldn't normally do that - and, as I said earlier in the thread, I rarely "do" breakfast - but little 'un has a bad cold and I was up with her from 4am, consuming nothing but a cup of tea.  By the time it got to 9 it felt like lunchtime.

MuteBanana

Half price(75p) Ginsters Cornish Pasty with tomato sauce, mustard and black pepper cor

Jockice

Weightwatchers cherry yogurt, two cheesey bits, some grapes, some coconut chunks. And a Bounty.

MuteBanana

Two Richmond sausages - 3 minutes.
An egg, cooked in the fat from the sausages with a knob of butter - 90 seconds.
Two Birdseye Potato Waffles - 2 minutes.

Stacked: Waffles, egg, sausages. Seasoned with salt and pepper. Reheated together for 30 seconds.

imitationleather

My missus is making me a fried egg sandwich because it's the weekend.

THIS IS SO FUCKING INTERESTING.

HappyTree

Cup of Earl Grey or Nescafé, depending on mood. 2 of those Belvita breakfast biccies: yog and jam. Done. Oh look, there's a picture of my exact breakfast. Minus the apple. Never eat apples. Hate them.

Dr Syntax Head

I had beer and vodka for breakfast this morning. I'm not doing well with the alcohol and I am a let down in the Noodle Lizard thread

Noddy Tomkey

Two slices of near-black toasted pumpkin/sunflower seed cob, spread with Clover

Strong coffee (early shift) / strong Earl Grey (late shift and weekends)

+ poached eggs (weekends)

If there's any wine left after Friday or Saturday night I'll have that too. Feels FANTASTIC in the AM.

Dr Syntax Head

Quote from: Noddy Tomkey on April 22, 2017, 04:40:43 PM
Two slices of near-black toasted pumpkin/sunflower seed cob, spread with Clover

Strong coffee (early shift) / strong Earl Grey (late shift and weekends)

+ poached eggs (weekends)

If there's any wine left after Friday or Saturday night I'll have that too. Feels FANTASTIC in the AM.

AM wine is the best wine. Stops the Nic Cage in Leaving Las Vegas shakes

Sebastian Cobb

Workdays: more often than not a couple of butteries unless I've got my shit together and made overnight oats.
Weekend: bacon and egg sandwich, fish finger sandwich or shakshuka.