Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:12:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Brighton summer meet?

Started by Vodka Margarine, April 12, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When?

Sat 17th June
0 (0%)
Sat 24th June
0 (0%)
Sat 1st July
0 (0%)
Sat 8th July
0 (0%)
Sat 15th July
0 (0%)
Sat 22nd July
0 (0%)
Sat 29th July
0 (0%)
Sat 5th Aug
0 (0%)
Sat 12th Aug
0 (0%)
Sat 19th Aug
0 (0%)
Sat 26th Aug
0 (0%)
Sat 2nd Sept
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Vodka Margarine

The PT isn't quite so good for seating (imo) but probably the next best place and in the same part of town. I wouldn't rule it out as a plan B.

Vodka Margarine

Right. It's going to be Sat 3rd June at the Post & Telegraph, everything considered.

Vodka Margarine

So far we've got as 'possibles'....

NoSleep
Johnny Yesno
jobotic
ZoyzaSorris (?)
Sgt. Duckie
We Are Puppets
chrissiebrmc
AllisonSays
Camp Tramp (?)

Camp Tramp

I think I can make it, not 100% though.

Vodka Margarine

I'm hoping to be there from 3pm. Do come along if you can!

NoSleep

I'm not sure I can make it, unless I get some money in for work I've been doing before Saturday. Could happen.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Vodka Margarine on May 17, 2017, 09:01:23 PM
Right. It's going to be Sat 3rd June at the Post & Telegraph, everything considered.

Okay. I'm hoping we can make it to The Warren at some point. It's a nice place to have late pints outdoors and it's going to be taken down after Sunday when the Brighton Fringe ends.

https://www.otherplacebrighton.co.uk/home.php

https://www.facebook.com/warrentheatrebrighton/

Vodka Margarine

NoSleep - no worries.

JohnnyYesno - that's a lovely place but I'm going to be turning into a pumpkin past about 10 o'clock for train reasons. Thanks for flagging it up though. If I can't make it myself, hopefully there'll be others.

Camp Tramp

I've been roped into a friend's birthday volleyball match, despite having no athletic ability at all.
So I'm not sure when or if I can make it.

Vodka Margarine

No worries.

I'm happy to postpone this if it doesn't pick up. I'll still be in the area tomorrow, regardless.

NoSleep

I'd been hoping for it to be later rather than sooner.

Ray Travez

I've had a recurrence of my jaundice symptoms, so me and Chrissiebrmc won't be driving down to Brighton now. (Was posting as 'we are puppets' for a bit). We'd definitely be interested in attending other Brighton meets if it's possible. It's tricky with the distance involved...

chrissiebrmc

I'd really like to come at the end of July or beginning of August, if that's possible. And hopefully, Ray Travez will a little less yellow by then.

Johnny Yesno

Vodka Margarine

Well it's only really me now, so I think I'll have to knock it on the head. I'm sure we'll come up with another date soon. I'll put a poll up a bit later.

Vodka Margarine

Quote from: Ray Travez on June 02, 2017, 11:41:38 AM
I've had a recurrence of my jaundice symptoms, so me and Chrissiebrmc won't be driving down to Brighton now. (Was posting as 'we are puppets' for a bit). We'd definitely be interested in attending other Brighton meets if it's possible. It's tricky with the distance involved...

Sounds hideous. A very speedy recovery to you.

NoSleep

Perhaps start another thread. I just noticed you told people to only select two possible dates in the poll, whereas it's feasible that somebody could be available for many more and should be able to show this. That way the vote is for the actual day when the most people can turn up.

Vodka Margarine

Camp Tramp

I'd definitely like to turn up for a meet, will be a bit strange meeting a bunch of internet people but I'm a internet person too!