Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:09:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fun game: Guess how long it will take this thread to drop off the front page of

Started by Eight Taiwanese Teenagers, April 27, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are we nearly there yet?

Yes
4 (20%)
No
9 (45%)
Maybe
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Captain Z

I'm going to guess this won't make it to 4 pages before it drops off.

Bazooka

Replies From View

Film '92 with Barry Norman was really popular but it was axed the year after, only to be replaced with Film '93, also with Barry Norman.  I've never understood that.  What was the point of the upheaval?

canadagoose

Quote from: Replies From View on May 21, 2017, 11:12:00 AM
Film '92 with Barry Norman was really popular but it was axed the year after, only to be replaced with Film '93, also with Barry Norman.  I've never understood that.  What was the point of the upheaval?
Well, back when I was an easily-placated teenager, I was rather disappointed when Film 2003 with Jonathan Ross ended, as "Film 2004" wasn't quite as funny when said in Ross' voice.

Morrison Lard

Is there a chance the track could bend?
Not on your life, my Hindu friend.

Replies From View

When I was about six years old there was a kid at school who said his mum had put a cork in his bum to stop him farting all day.

shiftwork2

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Replies From View on May 21, 2017, 11:12:00 AM

Back in the late 1980s, more than one stand-up comic used to weave a gently amusing narrative about what it was going to be called in the year 2000. "Film Ooooh!"?

Replies From View

When I was about six years old I went to a party which had too many balloons for me to count.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Replies From View on May 24, 2017, 05:42:20 PM
When I was about six years old I went to a party which had too many balloons for me to count.

I went to that same party and there were only two balloons!!!!

Replies From View

I think I counted around 450 balloons before losing count.  It was a lot.

It was tricky because everyone was running around with them.

Mr_Simnock

I am so tempted to add a post full a certain pathological liars trigger words it's taking all my energy not to. This thread would never drop till the end of time if I did.

Replies From View

Bazooka

Not many people called Rory are there? The chances of a Rory coming in this thread is low to very low to possibly Rory McGrath.

canadagoose

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on May 24, 2017, 05:43:34 PM
I'm not sure whether that's extreme irony there Danger Man, or you've done something a little odd
It's PURE DUSCUSTUN. I bet anyone who bumps this thread is a massive PEEEEEEEEEEEDO.

Danger Man

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on May 24, 2017, 05:43:34 PM
I'm not sure whether that's extreme irony there Danger Man, or you've done something a little odd

The latter

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

I've got to say , I was expecting this thread to have at least *some* humour. It has been a disappointing experience. Sad!

Depressed Beyond Tables

I take issue with the thread title. Is this really fun?

My guess: It'll drop off the page before this Christmas, due to a blizzard of world events worth discussing and a plethora of copycat lolrandom threads.

Replies From View

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on May 25, 2017, 11:14:58 PM

My guess: It'll drop off the page before this Christmas, due to a blizzard of world events worth discussing and a plethora of copycat lolrandom threads.

Alright we'll raise the stakes a little.

If this thread drops off the front page, you will need to endure blisters on your cock, arse and balls for a full year.  Really big, bulbous blood-blisters.

Dr Syntax Head

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on May 25, 2017, 11:14:58 PM

Nothing of any note is going to happen this year.

doppelkorn

Bazooka

I wonder if corned beef will ever reach the same level of popularity it once had, we can only hope it will.

New Jack