Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:59:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Started by Shay Chaise, April 28, 2017, 07:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consignia

My friend code is 2186-5364-5420[nb]Why are these still a thing Nintendo![/nb]

colacentral

Quote from: Thursday on May 06, 2017, 11:21:25 AM
Okay I know the blue shell is the cliche thing people whine about, but for me it seems to the computer AI going "That Guy's in 6th place, and starting to gain a bit of momentum. FUCKING KILL HIM, KILL HIM NOW"

The only item I can't fucking stand is the squid ink. Remember how fun it was when your mum would stand in front of the tv when you were trying to play something as a child? Now you get to relive that joy twice a race.

Kelvin

Quote from: Thursday on May 06, 2017, 11:38:11 AM

How are you posting that, out of interest? Are you just posting it to facebook/twitter, then copying the link? I don't really want to start filling my feeds with pictures of Switch games, but I occasionally want to post specific shots to specific places, like here.

Shay Chaise

There's a Cane and Rinse MK8 night tonight, starting at 9pm. Links over at their forum but I won't post here because, well, if you want to play you can find it and I'm not sure how Neil would feel about me linking to another forum, I dunno. Anyway, I'll be playing.

Thursday

Quote from: Kelvin on May 06, 2017, 03:41:55 PM
How are you posting that, out of interest? Are you just posting it to facebook/twitter, then copying the link? I don't really want to start filling my feeds with pictures of Switch games, but I occasionally want to post specific shots to specific places, like here.

Yeah it's a copied link from twitter

Kelvin

Yeah, I asssumed that was the case. I just wanted to believe, if only for a few hours, that Nintendo had a clue what they were doing with their online service.

Thursday

It would be good if there was some online storage you could automatically upload it to, but I don't think the PS4 does that either, although I think you could at least copy it to a usb stick.

Shay Chaise

Quote from: Shay Chaise on May 06, 2017, 04:27:47 PM
There's a Cane and Rinse MK8 night tonight, starting at 9pm. Links over at their forum but I won't post here because, well, if you want to play you can find it and I'm not sure how Neil would feel about me linking to another forum, I dunno. Anyway, I'll be playing.

Just to say this was brilliant fun so I'd be well up for something similar here if we could get the numbers. If anyone wants in on the C&R night, it's still going, I'm just ready for bed.

Dex Sawash

Thinking I'll grab one of those switches you all are on about while I was out earlier so I could be a MK8 hero. Like fuck will I. Did Nintendo fuck this up or did they want to gonorrhea trickle them?

edit- and wiiu isn't same online deal as the switch?

Shay Chaise

They didn't expect it to sell this well just yet. They're actually distributing by air now to try to meet demand, taking a financial hit to just get them out there. Try Argos.

Dex Sawash