Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:18:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have I Got News Forsk You

Started by Quincey, May 05, 2017, 06:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quincey

Odd one out round partially horrific. And in-depth.

"Is it a ptetryodaytl in a bathtub?"

Glebe

cptspalding

Missing words round from this week's guest publication ClowNews:

Children
Spoiler alert
filled with dog crap
[close]
as Pterodactyl makes flying visit to Norwich school.

"
Spoiler alert
Barbed insertions
[close]
are the least of their worries", remarked Gloylot in a live Q&A in the run-up to Clowne.

Widest
Spoiler alert
gape
[close]
record broken just outside Tadcaster.

Great British Bake Off production team accused of flagrant misuse of
Spoiler alert
icing piper bags.
[close]

Quincey

"Ian hasn't seen any of Juggy Bumming or Forsk Day Out or as his remote has the ITV button taped over"

Quincey

Merton shakes his head from side to side in "shock" as the Pirouettes from Sector 9 dance into the studio and rip the foreskins off the front six rows. The guest presenter looks at where his anus used to be and makes a comment about Corbyn.

JoeyBananaduck

Paul's mock-horror, which is one of the few tools in his comedy trick bag that he can still be bothered to employ, slowly turns real as it dawns on him that this isn't in fact a gag and Ian is in fact being bummed to death by a Clowne in front of the cameras. Fortunately everyone stopped watching 8 years ago, so outrage is minimal.

At home however, Angus Deayton gives himself a stitch from laughing as he replays the clip again and again and again.