Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:13:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Family Forsk-tunes

Started by JoeyBananaduck, May 07, 2017, 06:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyBananaduck

"Hello Les, we're the Dudley family from Wilton-On-Fire, I'm Andy and this is my brother Norman"

"Hello Les"

"Hello Norman"

"And this is his brother but not my brother David"

"Hello Les"

"Hello David"

"And this is his 3rd cousin twice removed but my 2nd cousin 3 times removed, Lapwing Sequoia"

"Wotcha Les!"

"Ooh, he's a bit of a wacky customer isn't he? Heh heh. Nice to meet you all and having neatly sidestepped his stupid fucking name, we'll hand out the cutlery, you can drop your trousers, pull up the magic screen just above waist height because we don't want to offend the nice ladies and gentlemen at home, and tell us Andy, what tune will you be playing for us tonight?"

"Tonight Matthew, er, Leslie, er, Les....we will be playing Paranoid by Black Sabbath"

"One for the metal heads! And they'll certainly be feeling some metal on THEIR heads as we invite the Dudley's to play us Paranoid by Black Sabbath - their Family Forsk-tune!"

*nervous applause*

*cue backing track accompanied by the sound of mustached late 1970s middle-aged men with beer bellies tunelessly smashing their genitalia with a silver-set dinner service*

Finished with my woman....etc.

"Ooh, I think the fish fork's gone down my peehole"

"Lapwing's split his frenulum with that butter knife"

"Les, can we abandon this, it's not working."

"Yeah, I don't think we'll be taking it to series. Armstrong family, do you still want to have a bash at Gloria Gaynor? No? Fair enough."

Our survey says

LOLRANDOM

fin.

Glebe

Ambient Sheep

And that was our 60,000th thread, folks.

JoeyBananaduck