Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:38:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

the book of FORSK

Started by spamwangler, May 13, 2017, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spamwangler

Forsk 27:10
For my father and my mother have Forsk-saken me, But the LORD will take me up [the japseye].

Forsk 3:11
So I reprimanded the officials and said, "Why is the house of God Forsk-saken?" Then I gathered them together and rammed a spoonful of lime pickle up their japseyes.

Forsk 37:25
I have been young and now I am old, Yet I have not seen the righteous Forsk-saken Or his descendants firing pickled gerkins out of their Garys.

Forsk 53:3
He was despised and Forsk-saken of men, A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their face He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.

Forsk 22:1
My God, my God, why have You Forsk-saken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning.

Forsk 49:14 But Zion said, "The LORD has Forsk-saken me, And the Lord has forgotten me."

Forsk 54:7 "For a brief moment I Forsk-sook you, But with great compassion I will dock you whilst reaching round and fingering your bum

Forsk 10:13
"Yet you have Forsk-saken Me and served other gods; therefore I will no longer deliver my length of rod up you.

Forsk 2:13 "For My people have committed two evils: They have Forsk-saken Me, The fountain of living waters, To hew for themselves cisterns, Broken cisterns That can hold no water. [this is believed to be a  a reference to anal hemorrhaging]

$5.99 - Sports Direct