Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:21:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

London meet, 27th May: an audience with pancreas and Janie Jones

Started by pancreas, May 13, 2017, 04:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Janie Jones

Quote from: pancreas on May 21, 2017, 06:39:27 PM
Bump. This is next weekend. Should we arrange a time?

Janie Jones! When are you likely to be in circulation?
I was just watching (spam). There's been a tour of delete's bedroom and kelvinhas told us about fleshlights. Delete is wearing a Who T-shirt which someone pointed out might be triggering for poor old TC/Sydward.

Anyway, Saturday... I can get there anytime, free all day. Shall we say 4 ish and I'll bagsie a table in the time honoured way of middle aged ladies everywhere i.e. hanging my cardie on the back of a chair and telling anyone who approaches to fuck off.
That's a very masterful response to the venue question pancreas, the Water Poet it is, then.

kittens

i've recently been given a big wodge of backdated dole money but i'm moving house on the monday following this
such a shame for this poor boy for he cannot attend

Replies From View

Quote from: kittens on May 21, 2017, 09:18:01 PM
i've recently been given a big wodge of backdated dole money but i'm moving house on the monday following this
such a shame for this poor boy for he cannot attend

If you don't come I will transfer rapists to your new home.  "I am doing something two days afterwards" is NOT AN EXCUSE.

pancreas

RfV is right, and I know this for sure, because I am the rapists he will transfer.

Dr Rock

I'll be driving, as it's much quicker to get there. This of course means that I will have to drive home really fucking drunk, but don't worry I'm actually much better at driving when I'm pissed.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on May 21, 2017, 09:29:47 PM
RfV is right, and I know this for sure, because I am the rapists he will transfer.

pancreas is three of the rapists I will transfer, but I have some others in mind.

Replies From View

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 21, 2017, 09:34:55 PM
I'll be driving, as it's much quicker to get there. This of course means that I will have to drive home really fucking drunk, but don't worry I'm actually much better at driving when I'm pissed.

Automatic cars are like that.

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on May 21, 2017, 09:39:21 PM
pancreas is three of the rapists I will transfer, but I have some others in mind.

Who would the others be, please? I like to know whom I'll be working with. Can I be team leader? I'm sick of being a small rapey fish in a big rapey pond.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on May 21, 2017, 09:43:13 PM
Who would the others be, please? I like to know whom I'll be working with. Can I be team leader? I'm sick of being a small rapey fish in a big rapey pond.

You may certainly be team leader!

The other rapists look like kittens but they are not kittens.  They have been engineered to be 16% more aggressive than kittens, so he stands NO CHANCE AGAINST THEM.

You will be able to lead them no problem in a team context.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

I cannot come Im afraid, have just booked a weekend in East Sussex.

pancreas

Spoon of Ploff

I can be there anytime also.... the Water Poet bit that is, not the rapists bit.

You'll recognize me by my nervous manner, and constant checking of phone for updates... and by my picture in the What Do You Look Like thread.

This is me massively assuming CaBers of less than one year are allowed to such events.

pancreas

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 22, 2017, 07:51:25 PM
This is me massively assuming CaBers of less than one year are allowed to such events.

Or 1 week... it's not an exclusive event. As you'll see as soon as you clap eyes on us. Well---on them. I mean, I'm basically indistinguishable from Jude Law, except I'm more dreamy.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on May 22, 2017, 08:22:41 PM
Or 1 week... it's not an exclusive event. As you'll see as soon as you clap eyes on us. Well---on them. I mean, I'm basically indistinguishable from Jude Law, except I'm more dreamy.

Or more dream-like.  Lynchian.

Janie Jones

Bumping this back to the front page in the hope that the thread title will end up amusingly positioned between 'What is the most 90s thing?' and 'Do you do Anal?'

So, this small Bank Holiday weekend meet is happening on Saturday at The Water Poet E1, anytime after 4pm. You can drop in for half an hour, stay all evening, bring someone with you, come on your own, whatevs.

You can recognise me by the very badly executed henna tattoos on the back of my hands which make me look like an enthusiastic participant in a 1970s IRA H-block dirty protest.

Dr Rock

Sorry I'm out, have something more mellow and nearby arranged now and I'm going to do that rather than drive about 40 miles (as I had to last week because Currys/PC World are cunts) and then not be able to drink. SOZ xxxxxx

Replies From View

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 25, 2017, 10:24:16 PM
Sorry I'm out, have something more mellow and nearby arranged now and I'm going to do that rather than drive about 40 miles (as I had to last week because Currys/PC World are cunts) and then not be able to drink. SOZ xxxxxx

You can't get more mellow than us.  And you can easily move to a house closer to The Water Poet before Saturday.

Also by the way The Water Poet isn't actually Currys/PC World, despite the impression their website might give.

Icehaven

Was contemplating this but the Brum one is only next week so nah, going to let you fukkahs come to me for a change.

Replies From View

Quote from: icehaven on May 25, 2017, 10:34:51 PM
Was contemplating this but the Brum one is only next week so nah, going to let you fukkahs come to me for a change.

Well the joke is on you, because you'll be fit as a fiddle this Saturday, but feeling all wretched when the Brum one happens, so won't feel up to going to it in the end.

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Replies From View on May 25, 2017, 10:43:40 PM
Well the joke is on you, because you'll be fit as a fiddle this Saturday, but feeling all wretched when the Brum one happens, so won't feel up to going to it in the end.

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

I'd take him seriously icehaven. I had a perfectly normal knee until I once failed to turn up at a CaB meet.

Replies From View

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on May 25, 2017, 10:51:10 PM
I'd take him seriously icehaven. I had a perfectly normal knee until I once failed to turn up at a CaB meet.

IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD A KNEE OPERATION TO CORRECT YOUR KNEE.

SHOW GRATITUDE.

Icehaven

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on May 25, 2017, 10:51:10 PM

Do you have powerz? I live in fear of powerz. Argh.Z.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Replies From View on May 25, 2017, 11:05:26 PM
IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD A KNEE OPERATION TO CORRECT YOUR KNEE.

SHOW GRATITUDE.

IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU THE 'ACCIDENT' WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Quote from: icehaven on May 25, 2017, 11:22:51 PM
Do you have powerz? I live in fear of powerz. Argh.Z.

I have the power to disappoint and annoy, but that's about it. Oh, and sandwiches. I have the power to make great sandwiches.

Replies From View

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on May 25, 2017, 11:28:48 PM
IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU THE 'ACCIDENT' WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

UNGRATEFUL.

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on May 25, 2017, 11:28:48 PM
I have the power to disappoint and annoy, but that's about it. Oh, and sandwiches. I have the power to make great sandwiches.

He puts tuna in everything.  Ham with tuna.  BLT plus tuna.  Ham and egg and tuna.  Coronation Chicken with tuna.

It's just everything and tuna, basically.  And I'm sure you're thinking that sounds lovely.  But it isn't.

pancreas

Reminder, if reminder be need be, that this time tomorrow---or rather, in half and hour and a day---some of us will be in the Water Poet, just up the road from Liverpool St Station.

pancreas

I think the first flush will gush in at 4pm. I can be there earlier if earlier be need be.

Howj Begg

Looking forward to seeing you later. I may be there by 4:30 or so.

pancreas