Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:55:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Grindr Pirate Roleplay

Started by Mr Brightside, May 14, 2017, 10:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Brightside

I've come to realize that you lot are a bit prudish, so I'd thought I'd pop on Grindr to see what dirty fuckers were on there. I'm not gay, but men are more perverted than women and are up for weirder stuff. Today, I fancied some pirate roleplay. Went well until I lied and said I was married. I'm not, so I don't even know why I said that. Shouldn't have.

http://imgur.com/a/taav0

If anyone on here is up for this, PM me.

pancreas

This is very funny, but I hope you don't make a habit of catfishing the poor gays.

Steven

Arrr Jim Lad, surrender your booty.

doppelkorn

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: pancreas on May 15, 2017, 02:59:41 PM
This is very funny, but I hope you don't make a habit of catfishing the poor gays.

The rich ones who crashed our economy and thrive by acting as parasites from the productivity of ordinary people however, are fair game.

Mr Eggs

We deserve a Grindr Pirate Roleplay subforum.

doppelkorn

( . Y . )
)      (
(   |   )

Pretty cool, huh?

zomgmouse

Clearly your mistake was misinterpreting the guy's final question. He asked if you were "marred", not "married". As in tainted. Dirty. Have you fucked before. That sort of thing. Really common slang in the gay community. "u marred mate" is often the first thing a gay man will ask you in a nightclub. Apparently there's a virgin fetish among certain groups. So there you go. You can look it up.