Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,396
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:25:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ian Brady RIP

Started by Danger Man, May 15, 2017, 10:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

You hope he rests in peace?

Danger Man

Everybody should rest in peace.

Sydward Lartle

Given that he not only raped and murdered several children but also tortured and killed defenceless animals, I say good riddance to the worthless piece of shit, I hope he rots in hell with flaming hot pokers up his arse forever and ever amen.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Danger Man on May 15, 2017, 10:10:08 PM
Everybody should rest in peace.

He's dead. We could send his corpse on a package holiday to Brazil and pay to have his remnants slung around the Rio Carnival by ladies wearing feathers over their big tits and he'd still be 'in peace'.

Howj Begg

have some respect mate, he's just died

goodnight sweet prince x

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Rot in Piss, more like.

Morrison Lard

[tag]Here's a story, of a man named Brady
Who was busy with five boys of his own[/tag]

Shoulders?-Stomach!

He can't die, that depletes our stock of The Evil who we need around in order to divert our tendency towards sadistic retribution onto.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on May 15, 2017, 10:08:48 PM
You hope he rests in peace?

It's better than him coming back from the dead and murdering more children. Huh. I say that but I don't really mean it.

Sydward Lartle

On the plus side, he was a fan of the Goon Show.

Captain Z

RIP Ian Brady of the Brady Bunch. Only Karen left now :(

batwings

Quote from: Sydward Lartle on May 15, 2017, 10:17:53 PM
On the plus side, he was a fan of the Goon Show.

Nobody's perfect.

hamfist

HE WOS WORSE THAN HILTER

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Sydward Lartle on May 15, 2017, 10:11:13 PM
Given that he not only raped and murdered several children but also tortured and killed defenceless animals, I say good riddance to the worthless piece of shit, I hope he rots in hell with flaming hot pokers up his arse forever and ever amen.

Good riddance indeed. Frankly his ubiquitous panel show appearances were becoming a pain. I even heard he was fed all his best jokes in advance by a team of staff writers.

Sydward Lartle

Thank fuck the tags aren't here, because you just know somebody would be quoting Chris Morris's Pulp pastiche with the Jarvis Cocker clone singing 'Myra'. What a load of bollocks that was. Yeah Chris, child murderers are hilarious, aren't they. Prick.

Vodka Margarine

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Sydward Lartle on May 15, 2017, 10:23:28 PM
Thank fuck the tags aren't here, because you just know somebody would be quoting Chris Morris's Pulp pastiche with the Jarvis Cocker clone singing 'Myra'. What a load of bollocks that was. Yeah Chris, child murderers are hilarious, aren't they. Prick.

Fortunately the posts are, and here I am in one telling you that small segment of Morris trounced your life's work.

Morrison Lard

Quote from: Sydward Lartle on May 15, 2017, 10:23:28 PM
Thank fuck the tags aren't here
Thank fuck you're here to bang on about them not being here though.

Fabian Thomsett

Never been a big fan or anything but RIP

Mr Brightside

So soon after I drew that pic in the MS celeb portraits thread.

Howj Begg

Quote from: Fabian Thomsett on May 15, 2017, 10:30:26 PM
Never been a big fan or anything

is this really the time for this kind of negativity mate ffs

Danger Man

If Glasgow didn't exist then this would never have happened.

Are you listening, Nicola Sturgeon?

Fabian Thomsett

God save Myra Hindley

God save Ian Brady

Even though he's horrible

And she ain't what you'd call a lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D19eYbbFCvQ

Sydward Lartle

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 15, 2017, 10:24:54 PM
That small segment of Morris trounced your life's work.

Yeah, really edgy wasn't it. Ooh, Chris Morris really stuck it to the man that time, making light of a filthy child murderer. Hard fucking satire! Move over Jonathan Swift! Eat your heart out, Peter Cook!

You people on here make me fucking puke. Why did I come back here for fuck's sake? I thought it was common knowledge that Morris's telly work inevitably gets piss poor viewing figures, that he treats his co-workers like pond scum, and that the number of laughs in anything he's done is negligible, to say the least, but no... a short fucking pop music parody with the ugly cunt done up as Jarvis Cocker singing about a child murderer trumps my entire life's work.

YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCKING CUNT.

I am genuinely furious right now. Shoulders, I fucking hate you. I wish you all the worst of everything, along with the rest of you stupid troll cunts who've given me a hard time on here for daring to be interested in archive comedy that shits all over your horrible, hate-fuelled, 'edgy' hipster comedy icons and all that greasy plastic American shit that's been clogging up comedy chat for far too long.

Well, you've got your way. I'm done here. Thanks for all the letters of support from the handful of you without chips on your shoulders. The rest of you can fuck off.

Goodnight.

slapasoldier

Quote from: Sydward Lartle on May 15, 2017, 10:38:26 PM
Yeah, really edgy wasn't it. Ooh, Chris Morris really stuck it to the man that time, making light of a filthy child murderer. Hard fucking satire! Move over Jonathan Swift! Eat your heart out, Peter Cook!

PC made jokes about Myra Hindley too?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quotea short fucking pop music parody with the ugly cunt done up as Jarvis Cocker singing about a child murderer trumps my entire life's work.

Yes, it does.

Howj Begg

The same Jonathan Swift who specifically, famously, made satirical jokes about murdering children? That Jonathan Swift?

Small Man Big Horse

First Brady and now Sydward, jesus we're losing a lot of CaB posters today.