Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:23:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ian Brady RIP

Started by Danger Man, May 15, 2017, 10:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Utter Shit

Morrison Lard

Fear not,
He'll be back1 tomorrow.

TC, not Brady. I think that ship has sailed.

1 in pog form

selectivememory

Quote from: Sydward Lartle on May 15, 2017, 10:38:26 PM
Yeah, really edgy wasn't it. Ooh, Chris Morris really stuck it to the man that time, making light of a filthy child murderer. Hard fucking satire! Move over Jonathan Swift! Eat your heart out, Peter Cook!

You people on here make me fucking puke. Why did I come back here for fuck's sake? I thought it was common knowledge that Morris's telly work inevitably gets piss poor viewing figures, that he treats his co-workers like pond scum, and that the number of laughs in anything he's done is negligible, to say the least, but no... a short fucking pop music parody with the ugly cunt done up as Jarvis Cocker singing about a child murderer trumps my entire life's work.

YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCKING CUNT.

I am genuinely furious right now. Shoulders, I fucking hate you. I wish you all the worst of everything, along with the rest of you stupid troll cunts who've given me a hard time on here for daring to be interested in archive comedy that shits all over your horrible, hate-fuelled, 'edgy' hipster comedy icons and all that greasy plastic American shit that's been clogging up comedy chat for far too long.

Well, you've got your way. I'm done here. Thanks for all the letters of support from the handful of you without chips on your shoulders. The rest of you can fuck off.

Goodnight.

Blimey.

Camp Tramp

The person who commented on that article was a Dalek.

Even the Daleks, a genocidal species full of hatred, are disgusted by Ian Brady.

Replies From View

shiftwork2

21 dead pool points for me.  He was the people's princess.

hamfist

Ian Brady, the dead moors murderer just caused that to happen ^^

#stillGoingStrong

weekender

Why did I come back here for fuck's sake?

I just assumed you were a masochist :)

I like your posts in the Comedy forum, where you are enlightening, offer great insight, add great value and contribute some brilliant threads.

It's just that when you go into any other forum you appear to be a massive prick.

Dunno why.

slicesofjim

Yeah, really edgy wasn't it. Ooh, Chris Morris really stuck it to the man that time, making light of a filthy child murderer. Hard fucking satire! Move over Jonathan Swift! Eat your heart out, Peter Cook!

You people on here make me fucking puke. Why did I come back here for fuck's sake? I thought it was common knowledge that Morris's telly work inevitably gets piss poor viewing figures, that he treats his co-workers like pond scum, and that the number of laughs in anything he's done is negligible, to say the least, but no... a short fucking pop music parody with the ugly cunt done up as Jarvis Cocker singing about a child murderer trumps my entire life's work.

I am genuinely furious right now. Shoulders, I fucking hate you. I wish you all the worst of everything, along with the rest of you stupid troll cunts who've given me a hard time on here for daring to be interested in archive comedy that shits all over your horrible, hate-fuelled, 'edgy' hipster comedy icons and all that greasy plastic American shit that's been clogging up comedy chat for far too long.

Well, you've got your way. I'm done here. Thanks for all the letters of support from the handful of you without chips on your shoulders. The rest of you can fuck off.

Goodnight.

I thought the whole point of that bit was to mock musicians and other artists who were deliberately edgy in that way, there was that photo collage of Hindley that was in some exhibition at the time I think.

Oh, and I'm not glad Brady's dead, as by all accounts he had a particularly miserable existence and it should have continued. Now, nothing, no red hot pokers or anything like that.

Mr Brightside

Quote from: Sydward Lartle on May 15, 2017, 10:23:28 PM
Thank fuck the tags aren't here, because you just know somebody would be quoting Chris Morris's Pulp pastiche with the Jarvis Cocker clone singing 'Myra'. What a load of bollocks that was. Yeah Chris, child murderers are hilarious, aren't they. Prick.

I don't see how you can use a forum so intrinsically linked with Chris Morris and be sensitive to people liking Chris Morris.

Dr Rock

Admittedly she was no Queen Of Hearts.

More like the Queen Of Spades, geddit??                 

Dr Rock

Wait that's a Myra joke. I got mixed up.

Dannyhood91

Quote from: Sydward Lartle link=topic=60095.msg3130899#msg3130899 date=149488430

chips

The rest of you can fuck off.

Goodnight.
/quote]

Dr Rock

Quote from: slicesofjim on May 15, 2017, 10:47:57 PM
I thought the whole point of that bit was to mock musicians and other artists who were deliberately edgy in that way, there was that photo collage of Hindley that was in some exhibition at the time I think.

Yeah it was, Mr Angry can fuck off if he doesn't get Chris Morris's stuff. He's been most unpleasant.

Sydward Lartle

The sheer fucking stupidity of claiming a thirty second sketch from some gobshite Channel Four comedy show aimed at chortling chinless students laughing behind their hands and going "Gosh, how edgy!" trumping anyone's entire life's work just shows what a demented fucking sociopath Shoulders? really is. No doubt he'd say the same thing to someone who invented a cure for cancer. "Not arsed, mate, you didn't write Withnail and I, I don't give a fuck."

What a colossal prick. Threads about rappers, wrestling, the usual fucking Morris-fellating peasants coming out of the woodwork to piss on Spike Milligan's grave, I'm fucking done here, and God help you all.

Dr Rock

slicesofjim

Quote from: Sydward Lartle on May 15, 2017, 10:52:48 PM
The sheer fucking stupidity of claiming a thirty second sketch from some gobshite Channel Four comedy show aimed at chortling chinless students laughing behind their hands and going "Gosh, how edgy!" trumping anyone's entire life's work just shows what a demented fucking sociopath Shoulders? really is. No doubt he'd say the same thing to someone who invented a cure for cancer. "Not arsed, mate, you didn't write Withnail and I, I don't give a fuck."

What a colossal prick. Threads about rappers, wrestling, the usual fucking Morris-fellating peasants coming out of the woodwork to piss on Spike Milligan's grave, I'm fucking done here, and God help you all.

I'll have you know I'm not a student, and have not just one chin, but TWO.

brat-sampson

Quote from: Sydward Lartle on May 15, 2017, 10:52:48 PM
The sheer fucking stupidity of claiming a thirty second sketch from some gobshite Channel Four comedy show aimed at chortling chinless students laughing behind their hands and going "Gosh, how edgy!" trumping anyone's entire life's work...

Even Ian Brady's?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Sydward Lartle on May 15, 2017, 10:23:28 PM
Thank fuck the tags aren't here, because you just know somebody would be quoting Chris Morris's Pulp pastiche with the Jarvis Cocker clone singing 'Myra'. What a load of bollocks that was. Yeah Chris, child murderers are hilarious, aren't they. Prick.

I always preferred Throbbing Gristle, me.

https://youtu.be/A81PreOf6No

Drinking German wiiine

Morrison Lard

Quote from: Dannyhood91 on May 15, 2017, 10:49:45 PM
Quote from: Sydward Lartle link=topic=60095.msg3130899#msg3130899 date=149488430

chips

The rest of you can fuck off.

Goodnight.
/quote]
Not sure what's happening here, but it made me laugh.

Edit : Hang on, I'm trapped in this quote like Terence Stamp in Superman.

HELP

shiftwork2

Gentleman could we please have some decorum in the Ian Brady thread?  Have a bit of fucking respect.

Danger Man

He liked animals.

#notallbad

slicesofjim

Quote from: Danger Man on May 15, 2017, 11:05:47 PM

He liked animals.

#notallbad

The dog was trying to warn us

greenman

Goodnight.

I take back any previous support I'v given you.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: weekender on May 15, 2017, 10:44:49 PMI like your posts in the Comedy forum, where you are enlightening, offer great insight, add great value and contribute some brilliant threads.

It's just that when you go into any other forum you appear to be a massive prick.

He's done one or two excellent ones in Picture Box too, e.g. Really horrible public information films that gave you the fears but otherwise, yeah, pretty much what you said.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Those of us sat here moralising on our fancy electronic equipment may be quick to rush to judgement, but there really wasn't that much to do back then.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

It's a bit strange that anyone would go on a Chris Morris forum and become apoplectic that the people there like Chris Morris

Danger Man

You should have seen what happened when he went on the Ian Brady forum.

Imagine the Tags we could be writing right now.

Typical of that selfish bastard to die when they're out of action

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Danger Man on May 15, 2017, 11:18:28 PM
You should have seen what happened when he went on the Ian Brady forum.