Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:02:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

is poo dead?

Started by pancreas, May 16, 2017, 09:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

No sign for two weeks.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Pecked to death by beaked scarecrows

Glebe

Yes, been a bit worried about him, although I was actually thinking he may have created a new account (Mr. Brightside, I'm looking at you). In any case, hope he's okay, obviously.

pancreas

Accident involving Mr Brightside's fart-toasted bread and wank-session.

JoeyBananaduck

Flushed away.

An ex-Poo.

A skidmark and a memory.

purlieu

No, the board's just constipated.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Why would someone who had secured the username 'poo' abandon it?

No reason at all - they wouldn't. It would be insanity.

Mr Eggs

He's likely wanking. Possibly 300m down on the Irish sea.

spamwangler

based on his last post, i thought he just didnt want to be part of that was driving barry to the point of madness any more

i will miss your low energy anal whimsy poo. none of us can touch your particular off hand, half arsed obscenity. we try but we fail. and we will bear that failure for the rest of our days.

the mark of poo.

mr brightside, shoulders, sploff, blod, all of you (and me), youre just a bunch of naive over keen cunts compared to poo.

he is Mark E Smith,

we are a rage against the machine cover band, and not a particularly good one at that.

im actually glad he is dead, his shining light of brilliance constantly made us look like a bunch of mediocre cunts

now we can carry on as if he never happened, eternally lowering the bar, the arctic monkeys of fecal whimsy, the fucking SLAVES of flopsie up the gary inserts

all hail the new flesh of quater arsed, post glory pseudo-whimsy hauntology.

H.S art is worse than shit now.

is fucking VAPOURWAVE

its fucking KUNG FURY

its recycled the water so much its beggining to taste like dutch lager

its FOSTERS

i make me sick, but into my own mouth, and back down again, then up again, and then into this post.

the dog days are over,
but theres so much left after that

manticore

He said goodbye. He's clearly gone, maybe for good. Which makes me sad.

Re: Why Was This Thread Moved?
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2017, 09:58:40 pm »

QuoteBarry, you seem to be tormented by this website. I don't want to be a part of another man's misery, I really don't. Got internationally significant papers to write anyway.

EDIT: Pre-empted by Spamwangler.

spamwangler

poo= CARDIACS

us=BLUR

Mr Eggs

spamwangler

Quote from: manticore on May 17, 2017, 02:07:51 AM

EDIT: Pre-empted by Spamwangler.

but said with a brevity that would have made poo proud, if he had ever existed in the first place

Glebe

Come on poo, pop in and reassure us you're okay, mate.

Spoon of Ploff

Not bothered really

*sniff*

BlodwynPig

Quote from: spamwangler on May 17, 2017, 02:06:41 AM
based on his last post, i thought he just didnt want to be part of that was driving barry to the point of madness any more

i will miss your low energy anal whimsy poo. none of us can touch your particular off hand, half arsed obscenity. we try but we fail. and we will bear that failure for the rest of our days.

the mark of poo.

mr brightside, shoulders, sploff, blod, all of you (and me), youre just a bunch of naive over keen cunts compared to poo.

he is Mark E Smith,

we are a rage against the machine cover band, and not a particularly good one at that.

im actually glad he is dead, his shining light of brilliance constantly made us look like a bunch of mediocre cunts

now we can carry on as if he never happened, eternally lowering the bar, the arctic monkeys of fecal whimsy, the fucking SLAVES of flopsie up the gary inserts

all hail the new flesh of quater arsed, post glory pseudo-whimsy hauntology.

H.S art is worse than shit now.

is fucking VAPOURWAVE

its fucking KUNG FURY

its recycled the water so much its beggining to taste like dutch lager

its FOSTERS

i make me sick, but into my own mouth, and back down again, then up again, and then into this post.

the dog days are over,
but theres so much left after that

Got to disagree with that. Dog days just starting.

Quincey

He's preparing for clowne. Ensuring his anus is fully cemented before moving on to his cock and balls.

spamwangler

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 17, 2017, 08:23:54 AM
Got to disagree with that. Dog days just starting.

yea not sure what  was going for there, bit drunk, sorry lads

BlodwynPig

Quote from: spamwangler on May 17, 2017, 04:38:02 PM
yea not sure what  was going for there, bit drunk, sorry lads

Showing your true donkey.

Pinning the tail on the donkey.

Putting the cart before the donkey.

A bit of one updonkeyship.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Yes, he is dead.

DEAD UNFUNNY, that is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%&+!!!!!!!!!!!*!!!!!¡!!uks :-D

Dr Rock

Seriously though, does anyone know if mook is ok?

Janie Jones

^Yes SMBH got a message reply to say mook's fine and on a break

the mark of poo.

Well this is the thing. We can all go 'Spitty gape Boswego a botty cum-cum forsk' till the pterodactyls with piping bags full of dogshit instead of beaks come home, but we'll never equal poo. That man has undoubtedly seen things of which an internationally successful senior Welsh academic cannot speak, so it was only here that he could be himself.

vanilla.coffee

poo strikes me as a guy on top of his mortgage.
Probably the most together bloke of all of us.
That's it really - nothing else to add.

pancreas

Glebe! Why don't you PM him. It'll go to his email address.

greenman

He's the jazz obscenest whilst the rest of us plug along our overly considered and fake sounding furrows, a Coltrane of infantilism in a sea of Yngwie Malmsteens.

thraxx

Didn't Poo kind of flounce?  Said he had internationally significant papers to write and was sorry to be a bother to Neil on his own forum.

Bhazor

Another victim of Blair's wars.

Twit 2

Turns out he's no academic. He works the penultimate shift in Londis, keeping the chair warm for Bertha. As for mortgages, he'd have to beat his Twix addiction first.

spamwangler

Quote from: greenman on May 17, 2017, 08:59:05 PM
He's the jazz obscenest whilst the rest of us plug along our overly considered and fake sounding furrows, a Coltrane of infantilism in a sea of Yngwie Malmsteens.

were the Kenny g to his Anthony Braxton
were the Creed to his Gg Allin
the white stripes to his cramps

JoeyBananaduck

The gape in my arsehole is now matched only by the gape in my actual soul.