Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:05:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rolf Harris to be let out of prison tomorrow

Started by brownjam, May 18, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyBananaduck

People do love stories of success in the face of adversity. But I'd say it still errs on the side of 'my dad told me I'd never be able to play piano' rather than 'I lied about groping children'. And quite frankly, that seems to be pretty fair to me.

Urinal Cake

There is some satisfaction that despite all his wealth his self-worth was seemingly based on his fame and status as a living treasure.

Though he still is a wealthy cunt though.

BlodwynPig

Just bumped into a freshly released Rolf this morning in Lidl. He was fondling a pair of honeydew melons rather salaciously as a mother and her daughter perused the slightly rotten vegetables and fruits.

Maybe angry demonstrators will picket the jail over his release, one getting plaited round an axle, another fired from a giant catapult to a window, and ending with his neck as an internal organ when he hits the wall.

BlodwynPig

Just bumped into a freshly released Rolf this morning in the local park. He had his cock out and was simulating sex as a mother and small child were feeding the ducks at the edge of the small pond.

Custard

Rolf just came in this thread

You can imagine the rest of the joke

biggytitbo

QuoteIt is also alleged that the former host of Animal Hospital touched a 13-year-old girl's breast after filming a children's TV show and asked her: "Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning?"

http://news.sky.com/story/rolf-harris-released-from-stafford-prison-10883811

studpuppet

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 18, 2017, 12:42:22 PM
Thank god for that, this has been a terrible ordeal for us all. Can't wait for him to pop up as the surprise housemate on celebrity big brother.

Or doing the voiceover for Googlesprogs.

hamfist

I dreamed last night that I was in some remote hotel, in the restaurant having a drink. In there I ran into some friends, then I noticed Steve Martin was in the bar. And then I noticed Rolf Harris was there too. In the dream I was trying to take a photo of him to upload here. I dreamed of CAB. And Rolf.

Cerys

He won't appear in court on Monday.  He'll be too busy dying of natural causes.

George Oscar Bluth II

Shouldn't he be deported? If we can't deport a foreign paedophile, why the fuck are the Tories even in power?

JoeyBananaduck

Quote from: Urinal Cake on May 19, 2017, 05:13:37 AM
There is some satisfaction that despite all his wealth his self-worth was seemingly based on his fame and status as a living treasure.

Though he still is a wealthy cunt though.

I wouldn't put it past his ego to think the phone will be ringing off the hook with hosting opportunities and back to business as usual. Well, minus the touching up children. Hopefully.

selsdon man

He'll be starring on Eastenders in 10 years time.

Sebastian Cobb

Just bumped into a freshly released Rolf this morning outside Battersea dogs home. He had a carrier bag full of jars of meat paste and a look of glee on his face.

Quote from: Cerys on May 19, 2017, 10:19:38 AM
He won't appear in court on Monday.  He'll be too busy dying of natural causes.

Or his wife's ill?

Cerys

Nope.  Natural causes - stroke* on Sunday, respirator on Monday, dead by Tuesday.

* quiet, you.

Quote from: selsdon man on May 19, 2017, 10:52:11 AM
He'll be starring on Eastenders in 10 years time.

If they do a scene with a medical school with a hanging full skeleton.

Glebe

biggytitbo

Say what you like about Rolf but he's absolutely refused to go bald.

Glebe

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 19, 2017, 12:13:51 PM
Say what you like about Rolf but he's absolutely refused to go bald.

We haven't seen any post-release pictures of him yet Biggy, so don't jump the gun.

*fingers crossed*

biggytitbo

I saw a picture just now and its thicker and more lustrous than ever. I don't know what conditioner he is allowed to use in prison but its worked a treat.

Glebe

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 19, 2017, 12:22:50 PM
I saw a picture just now and its thicker and more lustrous than ever. I don't know what conditioner he is allowed to use in prison but its worked a treat.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

#pleasebeatoupee

Glebe

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on May 19, 2017, 12:30:36 PM
Here's newly-released Harris, with hair-a-plenty, and more denim than an early-80s Heavy Metal gig.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3599659/rolf-harris-released-stafford-prison-pictures/

Fuck, 87?!

I see he has his own toothbrush among his bag of 'belongings'. Holiday camps.

TheMonk

That Shakin' Stevens costume is fooling no one.

im barry bethel

Isn't the convention that ex prisoners leave their stuff behind to fellow inmates, okay not the toothbrush but fuck me Rolf you cheap git bringing a deodorant home with you

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: im barry bethel on May 19, 2017, 12:54:36 PM
Isn't the convention that ex prisoners leave their stuff behind to fellow inmates, okay not the toothbrush but fuck me Rolf you cheap git bringing a deodorant home with you

Probably, although HMP lighters have always been quite sought after 'outside'.