Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:06:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rolf Harris to be let out of prison tomorrow

Started by brownjam, May 18, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

The only thing scarier to a child than Rolf Harris now is this picture of him. Chilling -

batwings

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on May 19, 2017, 12:30:36 PM
Here's newly-released Harris, with hair-a-plenty, and more denim than an early-80s heavy metal gig.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3599659/rolf-harris-released-stafford-prison-pictures/

I was hoping he'd be looking up, arms outstretched, as rain poured down onto his beaming face. But it's just an old nonce getting out of a car.

Quote from: batwings on May 19, 2017, 01:17:34 PM
I was hoping he'd be looking up, arms outstretched, as rain poured down onto his beaming face.

Then getting hit in the eye with bird droppings.

Glebe

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 19, 2017, 01:15:34 PMThe only thing scarier to a child than Rolf Harris now is this picture of him. Chilling -

"Good, good.. let the hate flow through you."

Bazooka

Inside sources have said his first post-prison meal was a Rustlers burger(to which Rolf said they tasted better in Prison), a packet of Skips on the side, washed down with a can of Vimto. Followed by a desert of Frubes and a Wagon Wheel.

Already got a new gig, and sneaked out a one-legged jail friend under his coat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJleJbn9G6Y

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Cerys on May 19, 2017, 12:08:01 PM
Nope.  Natural causes - stroke* on Sunday, respirator on Monday, dead by Tuesday.

* quiet, you.

Can I use those lyrics to rewrite a Craig David song.

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 19, 2017, 01:15:34 PM
The only thing scarier to a child than Rolf Harris now is this picture of him. Chilling -

That drawing was by a lady called Julia Quenzler.  Shouldn't be telling you that, really, though.  Quite modest, she is.  Doesn't like public credit for anything.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on May 20, 2017, 07:34:50 AM
That drawing was by a lady called Julia Quenzler.  Shouldn't be telling you that, really, though.  Quite modest, she is.  Doesn't like public credit for anything.

She spent most her time drawing Rolf's water glass.

Zetetic

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on May 19, 2017, 10:23:06 AM
Shouldn't he be deported? If we can't deport a foreign paedophile, why the fuck are the Tories even in power?

Quote from: Zetetic on May 18, 2017, 05:26:35 PM
Link to participate in May vs Corbyn Live:
http://surveys.survation.com/s3/sky-news-c4-ge2017

Roughly 4/5ths of the way through, you'll be asked if you'd like to ask a question, and what it would be.

Sgt. Duckie

Quote from: Mr Eggs on May 20, 2017, 07:44:59 AM
She spent most her time drawing Rolf's water glass.

Quenzler said it was a toilet roll. "The jovial Aussie always brought it with him" she added.

Cerys

Glebe

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on May 20, 2017, 07:34:50 AMThat drawing was by a lady called Julia Quenzler.  Shouldn't be telling you that, really, though.  Quite modest, she is.  Doesn't like public credit for anything.

She missed a trick by not turning to the court halfway through and saying "Can you tell what it is yet?"

Replies From View

ARGH!  It turns out that Rolf Harris died in prison, not Ian Brady, and they are releasing Ian Brady from prison, not Rolf Harris.

NOW WHAT??

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 20, 2017, 11:10:03 AM
ARGH!  It turns out that Rolf Harris died in prison, not Ian Brady, and they are releasing Ian Brady from prison, not Rolf Harris.

NOW WHAT??

Keep an eye out for a man in a false beard and novelty glasses, and remember... don't have nightmares!

Replies From View

Replies From View

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 20, 2017, 11:17:35 AM
IT'S AWFUL NEWS.

And even WORSE, he's smuggled Peter Sutcliffe out in that plastic bag.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Glebe

Replies From View

Really badly mate.

I feel as though it is a tragedy of our times.

I'm getting used to the idea gradually, but not much.

biggytitbo

I'm enjoying it, Ian Brady can do a tremendous Porky Pig.

batwings

Rolf has probably had his first homefield shit since getting out by now. There's nothing like your own shitter. Whatever your opinion of the man, we can all agree on that.

im barry bethel

JoeyBananaduck

Quote from: batwings on May 20, 2017, 11:57:24 AM
Rolf has probably had his first homefield shit since getting out by now. There's nothing like your own shitter. Whatever your opinion of the man, we can all agree on that.

If he'd been satisfied with his and his wife's shitter he wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Just arrived at Southwark Crown Court, according to Twitter.  As he went in, a reporter asked how much longer he was expecting to get in prison. 

Urinal Cake

I can imagine Nando's hiring him to play Colonel Sanders in an ad.

Cerys

That's not the real Rolf!  The real Rolf is dead!  Wake up, sheeple!