Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:31:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Lifetime's supply

Started by touchingcloth, May 19, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

I think the only sensible solution is to provide the winners with a credit card which can be used solely for unlimited purchases of the lifetime's supply item.

Can you imagine? I love it if I make a supermarket shop where I have to use three conveyor belt dividers - one separating my stuff from that of the person in front, on from the person behind, and one to separate joint account stuff from my personal bits. Incredible to think of how powerful you'd feel if you had all of your groceries in one section, and telling the cashier that you wanted to pay for your ten thousand Mars Bars separately with your Mars Bars credit card.

Mr Brightside

Quote from: Mr Brightside on May 19, 2017, 10:41:53 PM
I won a camera for life in the late 90s in a Sun newspaper competiton. You took pics, posted the camera back, and a few weeks later received the developed pics and the camera with fresh film in it. It was just one of those cheap plastic cameras. I lost the camera in about 2002.

Confession. I 'lost' the camera in the way a corrupt cop 'loses' evidence. What happened really was that, out of boredom one night, I took a snap of my penis. I then had two problems. If I sent the camera back to have the film developed, the developers would see my penis. I was worried they would report it too the police or, worse, laugh at my small, flaccid preteen pecker. The other problem was that, if I got away with the first issue, the camera would be posted back and I'd be at school when the post arrived. My mum and/or dad would then open the post and see my cock. So I smashed the camera up and put it in the bin. One moment of madness ruined my lifetime's supply of camera film.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mr Brightside on May 21, 2017, 09:57:27 PM
Confession. I 'lost' the camera in the way a corrupt cop 'loses' evidence. What happened really was that, out of boredom one night, I took a snap of my penis. I then had two problems. If I sent the camera back to have the film developed, the developers would see my penis. I was worried they would report it too the police or, worse, laugh at my small, flaccid preteen pecker. The other problem was that, if I got away with the first issue, the camera would be posted back and I'd be at school when the post arrived. My mum and/or dad would then open the post and see my cock. So I smashed the camera up and put it in the bin. One moment of madness ruined my lifetime's supply of camera film.

If I were you, I'd have filled up that little camera with 36 pictures of my penis taken in different locations, poses and outfits, and after mailing it off and receiving it back, I'd do it all over again, and again, and again. Imagine the horror of the darkroom employees, always knowing that they were due another three dozen pictures of your gradually ageing cock, but never quite sure exactly when. You could leave them hope that things would end - leaving it a couple of weeks before sending in your camera one time, a few months another, maybe filling up the first 35 pictures on one roll with nothing but shots of a finger obscuring the lens[1] before a final one of your unmistakably unobscured member - but always in the end resuming the rite that has become your life's work.

1. Only instead of your finger, it's your cock. They won't know it, but you will.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 21, 2017, 10:31:28 PM
If I were you, I'd have filled up that little camera with 36 pictures of my penis taken in different locations, poses and outfits, and after mailing it off and receiving it back, I'd do it all over again, and again, and again. Imagine the horror of the darkroom employees, always knowing that they were due another three dozen pictures of your gradually ageing cock, but never quite sure exactly when. You could leave them hope that things would end - leaving it a couple of weeks before sending in your camera one time, a few months another, maybe filling up the first 35 pictures on one roll with nothing but shots of a finger obscuring the lens[1] before a final one of your unmistakably unobscured member - but always in the end resuming the rite that has become your life's work.

1. Only instead of your finger, it's your cock. They won't know it, but you will.

This is GENIUS.