Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,574,321
  • Total Topics: 106,599
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:04:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Little known 'facts'.

Started by Glebe, May 20, 2017, 02:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Did you know..?

#1. Cows produce dairy produce, which is sold at market and at shops and supermarkets around the world. So the next time you purchase some cheese or milk, just remember that it was produced by the 'humble' cow!

Produce.

JoeyBananaduck

Ridiculous. You'll be telling me a doberman pinscher produced Sgt Pepper next.

Rizla

One or two hen's eggs, cooked off and served hot, make a tasty and nutritious brunch ;-) don't forget the toast

Glebe

If you gathered together all the tins of beans in the world, they'd fill up an area the size of Tunbridge Wells five times over! Beat that!

JoeyBananaduck

If all the bones in the human body were to be laid out end to end, wow that would be pretty weird, dude.

Glebe

If tbe world's smallest man were stretched around the moon five times, there's be enough of him to fill Mars... five times over, and get he'd still squeeze inside a little hollow ball!

zomgmouse

Some birds have just the right amount of wings to be able to fly in the sky!

Serge

The drummer in ZZ Top is the only one without a beard, yet his name is - get this - Zachary Zeus Topp!

JoeyBananaduck

Popular Swedish group ABBA's name is made up from an acronym of the members' affectionate post-divorce pet names for each other: Arsehole, Bastard, Bitch and Anni-Cunt.

JoeyBananaduck

While the human scrotum most commonly holds 2 testicles, it's stretchy and pliable skin means it can quite easily accomodate 6 or 7, I reckon.

Glebe

The word 'gleat' derives from the ancient Inca word 'flangepipes'.

Mr Brightside

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on May 23, 2017, 12:23:23 PM
While the human scrotum most commonly holds 2 testicles, it's stretchy and pliable skin means it can quite easily accomodate 6 or 7, I reckon.

Wouldn't fancy that. Imagine the pain of getting struck by a football in the groin area if you had six balls.

Glebe