Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:31:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nosebleeds

Started by Mr Brightside, May 20, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Brightside

When was the last time you had a nosebleed? The last one I remember having would have been sometime during the second or third quarter of 2002. Also, for future reference in case I ever have one again, the correct thing to do is to tilt forwards, yes? This thing lot of people seem to do where they tilt their head backwards is wrong, right?

Cerys

I've only ever had one nosebleed, and that was as a result of a tarmac surface hitting me in the face.  I feel deprived.

Dex Sawash

I get one pretty  much any time I blow my nose. I just wipe snot on my sleeve now.

Steven

Stick a deckchair up your nose.

Pijlstaart

Stopped having them in secondary school, absolutely nothing until a couple of years ago. I work in a low humidity environment, very low, so I end up having 2-3 a year. They are for children, I would loudly proclaim, like onkybloks, fucking putting yoghurt in lego, it's not right, for children born of pre-marital sex were made by satan in the halls of eternal sin in mockery of humankind, a mockery of what god created. A funhouse mirror distortion of we, and it is not right that we do the things they do. We do not partake in the Onkybloks, they have been discontinued, their wickedness is at an end, and soon your children will be discontinued too, god willing. I said all that, and I meant it at the time, but when the nosebleeds came, like what a child would have, I rethought it all, softened my stance. Nosebleeds are fine, nosebleeds. 

Sebastian Cobb

I get a few a year, I don't think hayfever helps and putting my finger and err... other things on occasion almost certainly don't.

AllisonSays

I had a nosebleed a few months ago mid-coitus. It was enervating.

JesusAndYourBush

A few months ago: picking nose too forcefully.