Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:37:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dance meet - June 3rd

Started by Mr Brightside, May 20, 2017, 07:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Brightside

You meet me near my local primary school after dark. We break in and make our way to the assembly hall. We hit the lights and slow dance around the hall. You hold me close, stroke my hair, and tell me that you love me and everything will be okay. You kiss me on the forehead, nose, then lips. Then pick me up, lay me down on the stage, strip me, and make love to me slowly. Afterwards, spoon me and stroke my arm.

doppelkorn

Usually the fee is posted as part of the advert.

Spoon of Ploff

...and then the murders began...

pancreas

This all sounds very wholesome, for a change!

I'm out.

doppelkorn

Do you have a date in mind? Midsummer's night?

JoeyBananaduck

I'm confused as to at which point the thick-end of a rake up the arsehole is supposed to come in?

Mr Brightside

Quote from: doppelkorn on May 21, 2017, 12:49:21 PM
Do you have a date in mind? Midsummer's night?

Clue is in the thread heading.

Mr Brightside

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on May 21, 2017, 12:52:40 PM
I'm confused as to at which point the thick-end of a rake up the arsehole is supposed to come in?

If you're after that kind of thing, I suggest you look elsewhere. Sounds a bit seedy for me, mate.

doppelkorn

JoeyBananaduck

Quote from: Mr Brightside on May 21, 2017, 05:08:34 PM
If you're after that kind of thing, I suggest you look elsewhere. Sounds a bit seedy for me, mate.

Just as well. The last bloke who experienced my technique went into septic shock following a quintuple orgasm. And I still haven't washed the rake.