Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:34:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cryptids

Started by Mr Brightside, May 21, 2017, 03:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Brightside

Cryptid

noun
an animal whose existence or survival is disputed or unsubstantiated, such as the Yeti/Abominable Snowman, the Loch Ness Monster, the Jersey Devil, and the Chupacabra.

Do any of you believe in these creatures? Have any of you ever seen one of them?

doppelkorn

I saw a puma running next to our car on my wife's parents' estate once.

kittens

my dad is a werewolf

Lemming

I saw this dog in Seacroft once, but it was a properly huge dog, with weird eyes like a Resident Evil dog. I provisionally named it the Grozahound, after the Russian word for "terror". Yet to find any cryptozoologists willing to take up the case.

There was also a properly huge moth once, but that might have just been a large moth.

Bazooka

I once found a sheep carcass, from the teeth marks alone you could tell it had been brutalised, the way only a Cryptid could.

Pdine

The Beast of Bodmin handled my mortgage.

Glebe

Quote from: kittens on May 21, 2017, 04:04:06 AM
my dad is a werewolf

Finally revealed... Kittens is Dave Lee Travis Jnr.

biggytitbo

Some interesting cryptids here -

QuoteThe Great Roe. A mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, though not the same lion.

Captain Z

Quote from: doppelkorn on May 21, 2017, 03:54:45 AM
I saw a puma running next to our car on my wife's parents' estate once.

Did they have a common fault? A decent looking car but then Ford just stopped making them.

Glebe

[tag]Countdown introduces new round.[/tag]

Steven

Amazingly a Peruvian farmer finally caught and shaved a live Chupacabra and managed to capture it on film, if you note carefully it has a strangely developed proboscis especially adapted for sucking off goats. LINK.