Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:13:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

(spam) Tonight 6pm SUN 21/05/2017

Started by Delete Delete Delete, May 21, 2017, 01:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Channel when streaming  https://live.fc2.com/6162694/ (I think this stays the same, we will see)

Steam account deleteishere

Expect comedy, music, cartoons and dicking about.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Ambient Sheep

EDIT 2: Now we're no longer using the Discord chat room for this, ignore the information after this bold bit, it's not relevant.

Just go to https://live.fc2.com/6162694/ for the broadcast,
and http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23cookdandbombd&server=hermes.portalx.org for the chat.

Just registered with the Discord chat group, just a heads-up, having skimmed their Ts & Cs and Privacy Policy, that you'll probably be wanting to go to https://mixpanel.com/optout and tick the box (nothing else required), as mentioned here:

QuoteIn addition [to Google Analytics], we use Mixpanel Analytics, an analytics service provided by Mixpanel, Inc. ("Mixpanel"). For more information on how Mixpanel uses this data, please go to https://mixpanel.com/terms. To opt out of the use of Mixpanel Analytics with respect to your data, please go to https://mixpanel.com/optout.

also note:

QuoteOur Services currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" (DNT) signals and operate as described in this Privacy Policy whether or not a DNT signal is received, as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.

Still, seems quite nice and the chat bit, at least, actually works on this old laptop through the browser, which is a startler!

EDIT: just as well, because I went to install the desktop app anyway, only to find that it then wants to download the .NET Framework 4.5 from Microsoft to support it, and that almost certainly won't install on this machine due to its semi-fucked-up-ness... maybe I'll try later (can't risk a reboot/lockup right now, have lots of other stuff open).

Ambient Sheep

From the sneak preview I saw during his test run, this looks like it's gonna be most interesting.

I should also add, for anybody else in a similar situation, that the video bit worked fine on this old laptop as well.  Put the fan on a bit, but not excessively.

Ok the steam is up now, waiting for you guys.

NoSleep

Replies From View

It is.

It was fun while it lasted.  But nothing lasts forever and Delete had to get his cock out and wank homewards.

monkfromhavana

It was worth it for the flashes of delete's upper inner thigh.

checkoutgirl

I tuned into this at 6.00pm yesterday. It started well with an episode of Danger Mouse. Then after the episode finished a Graham Linehan lookalike appeared and spoke to people. I believe Boys Boys Boys by Sabrina was shown at some point. I tuned out for a few hours. When I tuned back in a Derek and Clive sketch was playing and then I fell asleep.

This was not what I expected. I think I conflated (spam) with a CaB watch along. 3/10 might watch again. If you put it on again I'll give it another go.

im barry bethel

Quote from: monkfromhavana on May 22, 2017, 12:53:36 PM
It was worth it for the flashes of delete's upper inner thigh.

Should've hung around for the after hours show, never seen an hermaphrodite in the flesh before

An enjoyable night all in all, good Skype with Kelvin and an unexpected discord chat with Neil. Loved the messages added by the chatroom that scrolled across the screen.

Last nights playlist.

1. Test Card opening
2. Dangermouse - The Aliens Are Coming
3. Welcome Video link with Delete
4. Prince - Batdance
5. Sabrinia - Boys, Boys, Boys
6. Failed Skype with Kelvin.
7. Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
8. Skype with Kelvin including Pictionary game
9. Sirmixalot - Baby Got Back
10. Snap - Got The Power
11. Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
12. Video Link with Delete
13. Technohead - I Wanna Be A Hippy
14. Discord Chat With Neil
15. Stewert Lee -  Apple Shop Sketch
16. Big Train - Bat Puns
17. Blackadder - A Christmas Carol Visions of The Future Good and Bad
18. Weird Al Yonkovic - Dare To Be Stupid
19. Link with Delete (Stop begging me to have a wank)
20. Will Smith - Wild Wild West
21. Outhere Brothers - Boom Boom Boom
22. Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
23. Looney Tunes - Daffy Duck Hunt
24. Tim Mallet On Apartheid
25. Telebugs - Episode 1
26. Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
27. Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
28. ZZ Top - Gimmie All Your Lovin

Delete Plays:
29. Cosmos Cosmic Adventures
30. Commander Keen Episode 4 Goodbye Galaxy
31. A tour around the CAB Minecraft Server
32. Minecraft Eggwars

33. NTNON - Two Ninnies
34. Pete And Dud - Celebs
35. Four Yorkshire Men at the Secret Policemen's Ball
36. Two Ronnies - Mastermind
37. End

thenoise

Thank Delete, was an enjoyable evening.  I enjoyed the chat with Neil – taking me back to the good old days of CAB Radio – and Kelvin bullying you 'witty banter'.  Surprisingly few technical problems overall, I thought.

I could get used to TV where my witless insults get plastered all over the top half of the screen for everyone to enjoy 

Look forward to future episodes (esp cartoon special!?!?)

Ambient Sheep

Oh, I had no idea that that was the *CaB* Minecraft server.  Had no idea that we even had such a thing!!  Probably would have paid more attention if I'd known.  Explains some of the things I did see, though...

Quote10. Snap - Got The Power
11. Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
13. Technohead - I Wanna Be A Hippy

Fuck's sake, I really picked a bad moment to go and do the washing-up, didn't I?  Especially given a lot of the other stuff you played.  Three of my favourite songs (and two of my favourite videos) right there.

Still, was a good first night, should do it again sometime.  Was lovely to hear Neil again, too.

Replies From View

Some screengrabs I took.  Sorry I didn't start doing this a bit earlier:

That game absolutely must have been made by the same people who made 'Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion'.  I said so in the chat.  It has the same sound effects and text at the bottom, and everything.

buzby

Quote from: Replies From View on May 22, 2017, 09:06:05 PM

That game absolutely must have been made by the same people who made 'Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion'.  I said so in the chat.  It has the same sound effects and text at the bottom, and everything.
It was - the Commander Keen games were written by ex-Softdisk developers id Software (Tom Hall, John Romero, John Carmack and Adrian Carmack) who had earlier written the Dangerous Dave games, and later went on to develop Wolfenstein 3D, Doom and Quake.

Sorry I missed this due to a family get together. It looked like a good one too - it's a shame I can't set my PVR to record (spam). Is anyone any good at 3D animation? It would be nice to knock up some idents for it.

Ok thought I'd sound out a few ideas we could do on the channel.

Make our own Wreslting federation, crete charachters and book storylines based on view suggestions, using WWE game footage.

Do some form of quiz show, potentialy have steam links as prizes?

Saturday morning Sundays, where we try to fantsy book early Saturday morning cartoon block.

Dream scedules, book a fantsy 3 hour scedule. We could have geust curator.

Make some cab board games using table top simulator.

Best of youtube run down. Small half hour show, showcasing some youtube highlights and low lights.

Watchalongs, /i know Kelvin has said he'd like to do some watchalong commentries. We can now showanything as long as I have a file. Ideas for films so far, Willy Wonka and The Choclate Factory, The Super Mario Brothers Movies, The He-Man Movie.

So what do you guys think, any ideas or suggestions. The more you guys join in the more fun that can be had. I'd like to get some people on steam to do some multiplayer games with, hopefully use discord to chat too whilst playing.

Replies From View

I think the first thing on your to-do list should be to fix the 'A' button on your keyboard.

I mean it's not too bad and some of the other buttons might be worse, I dunno.

I'd like commentaries on the Matrix sequels please.

Kelvin

Literally nothing would make me happier than doing a watchalong to Masters of The Universe.

monkfromhavana

I'd like some 80s action flick commentaries please.

NoSleep

I've got a couple of suggestions for full watchalong films for the future (like we used to do).

Mr_Simnock

The watchalong we did a while back with the 'Fatal Deviation' film was magic, more of that please.

thenoise

Derek Series 1&2 marathon watchalong.