Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:52:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lovely dogs

Started by madhair60, May 23, 2017, 03:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Every morning I walk to work and the lovely dog he come over for the fuss. He seems genuinely delighted to see me, more than anyone ever has been. YES! IT'S THIS MAN!! He seems to shout. He is lovely.

What lovely dogs are in your life

Kane Jones

Any excuse to post a pic of my muddy little buggers.

batwings

Mum's dog: always thrilled to see me

Buelligan

I'm particularly friends with a swarm of pyrenean mountain dogs, these are big motherfuckers I'm talking about.

Glebe

[tag]The Lovely Dogs (2017).[/tag]

Buelligan

On fire tonight Glebe. (+1 karma)

Glebe

Quote from: Buelligan on May 23, 2017, 07:30:00 PMOn fire tonight Glebe. (+1 karma)

Cheers Buellers! Bit of an obvious one, but it had to be done!

Sebastian Cobb

I love dogs, I was in a houseshare where someone had a lovely Collie, it was an eye opener though; I don't think I'd have the time or patience to be a good responsible owner so would likely end up with a pet that's a cunt and it'd be my own fault.

I think I'd be better off with a cat.

Buelligan

I think there's a lot of truth in this, you could have cats pouring out of your ears and it wouldn't be a problem but a neglected unstimulated dog is a sin like an albatross that bites.

Kane Jones

Yup, this is why there are so many abandoned dogs. People don't realise the level of commitment. Mrs Jones and I decided we weren't going to shit out any sprogs, but to be honest, having two large demanding dogs is pretty hard work. They're expensive, require a lot of exercise even on the shittest of rainy days and we have to manage our time around them constantly. However, they are beautiful beasts and we love them so much. I wouldn't change it for the world, but I'm glad I did this in my early 40s as opposed to in my thirties when I still wanted to be out every weekend and stumbling in at 4am. No chance. Maximum length of time we can leave them is 4-5 hours unless we get a dog-sitter.

They are fucking amazing animals though. God, I adore those two fluffy idiots.

Dex Sawash

Dynamo Kate the dog

canadagoose

This is a GOOD thread. Much less depressing than everything else lately. Please continue to post your doggies.

Urinal Cake

i have a lovely lab. People (young women) ignore me and go straight to my dog and say hello. Other people (not young women) try to engage me in conversation about Labs when I'm trying to walk her before I have other shit to do. Also she is a bit of a wuss.

MuteBanana

I have to miss this lovely dog.

Mr Banlon

Dr Syntax Head

I miss my old dag Eddie. A German Shepherd. We'd walk miles and miles around my village. He was the best company I ever had. He got that bad hip disease thing and had to be put to sleep. I miss Eddie.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Dr Syntax Head on May 24, 2017, 01:47:48 AM
I miss my old dag Eddie. A German Shepherd. We'd walk miles and miles around my village. He was the best company I ever had. He got that bad hip disease thing and had to be put to sleep. I miss Eddie.

I miss my dog too, even though if's fifteen years since he passed on, though currently there are constant reminders as I'm staying at my mum's place  and she has more photos on the walls* of the dog on than my sister and I combined. I don't blame her though, he truly was the best dog in the world, the most loyal, lovable, daft, and friendly a dog I've ever met. I know I'm obviously biased but I've friends who have confessed that they only used to come round my house so much so that they could play with him. He was a good dog. Yes he was.

*She's a photo obsessive. Every wall in the two bedroom flat is plastered with the buggers, even in the toilet.

Edit: Thought I'd post a pic to show off how goddamn sexy he was.

biggytitbo

Look at this lovely dog -

thenoise

Hahaha (Biggy).  Now that's a dog.

batwings - not only does my mum have the same dog as you, but the same colour carpet (not that surprising as the hairs don't show so much), and a very similar style of dining room chair.

Buelligan

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 24, 2017, 07:41:39 AM
Look at this lovely dog -

Ohhh, that is a lovely dog!  Reminds me, it's time we all looked at these again -

Blumf

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 23, 2017, 11:07:56 PM
Dynamo Kate the dog

It's that bit from Superman 3 where that woman gets turned into a robot.

Buelligan

And another picture this time to illustrate the heroic long-suffering loyalty that is just one marvellous aspect of the superior being; dog -

im barry bethel

Quote from: thenoise on May 24, 2017, 09:16:02 AM
Hahaha (Biggy).  Now that's a dog.

batwings - not only does my mum have the same dog as you, but the same colour carpet (not that surprising as the hairs don't show so much), and a very similar style of dining room chair.

And STILL the penny hasn't dropped why you're not allowed round Mondays Tuesdays and Thursday mornings!

batwings

Quote from: thenoise on May 24, 2017, 09:16:02 AM

Nothing odd about that.

Quote from: barry bethelAnd STILL the penny hasn't dropped why you're not allowed round Mondays Tuesdays and Thursday mornings!

Sshh! FFS!

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Mr Banlon on May 23, 2017, 11:24:09 PM

This fella had to be put to sleep today. The house feels empty.

Buelligan

Awww.  Don't know what to say about that Banlon, old chap, very, very, sorry to hear it.  My heart goes out to you.