Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:06:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Were you ever silently bullied on Saturday Superstore?

Started by Replies From View, May 23, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

[tag]Have you ever heard a digital accordian?[/tag]

Glebe

Funny that, cos I always thought E.T. looked like Kevin Fleming.

shiftwork2

Mike Read was a dullard wasn't he?  About as engaging as a bottle of bleach under the sink.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on May 23, 2017, 07:46:38 PM
Mike Read was a dullard wasn't he?  About as engaging as a bottle of bleach under the sink.

Yeah.  For ages I thought he'd done the Tubular Bells albums, but it turns out he hadn't even managed that.

Still alive, of course.  Don't take my past tense the wrong way.  This isn't an obituary (Yet!!  When he dies it will be one.  The main one).

Replies From View

shiftwork2

^ what a wonderful end to a depraved day.

ps check your pm's

Replies From View

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: shiftwork2 on May 23, 2017, 07:46:38 PM
Preferred him being deadly dull to when he did UKIP Calypso. Suspect mullet hairdo he had back in his heyday...

Ian Drunken Smurf

ET and a box of hankies?!?! Drew Barrymore wasn't hot in it...

Replies From View

Catalogue Trousers

I liked it when Anthony Ainley called Matt Bianco a wanker.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Replies From View on May 23, 2017, 09:19:36 PM

Quite made my day. If I wasn't rubbish at drawing I would have tried to have done one with "Edward Hammer & Sicklehands" on it.

Replies From View

Catalogue Trousers

We need to keep this thread going. RFV's sketches deserve all of the imaginary karma.

Glebe

Gurke and Hare

Replies From View

BlodwynPig

phantom_power

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 23, 2017, 05:45:39 PM
[tag]Have you ever heard a digital accordian?[/tag]

Fucks sake. I had that song going around my head for about a week and had just got shot of it. Thanks.

Have you ever travelled time in a Delorean, travelled time in a Delorean

Fuck!

JoeyBananaduck

Never bullied on Saturday Superstore, but once I got through to Nobby the Sheep on Ghost Train. He was answering kids questions. He asked me what my question was and at first I couldn't say anything because I was a shy kid and a bit starstruck. But he asked me again and I said "oh, I don't really have a question, I just think you're really cool. Can I have your autograph please?'

After they hung up on me he turned to the camera and said "What a stupid little wanker".

Just kidding of course, readers. That didn't happen. It was "What a stupid little cunt".

pancreas

Bobtoo

I've seen Nobby the sheep in real life. He didn't have a bottom half.

Norton Canes

Quote from: Bobtoo on May 25, 2017, 03:35:46 PM
I've seen Nobby the sheep in real life. He didn't have a bottom half.

Yes he did. It was under his top half.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

No mate I was not bullied on Saturday bullshit silently or otherwise next question

Replies From View

Thanks Spoon of Ploff!

The rest of you will have replies tomorrow evening, as I'm a bit busy until then, you see.  YES I KNOW THAT'S NO EXCUSE.

Alright, the real excuse is that it takes time to venture beyond a small table.  I think you'll all be happy with my decision.