Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,209
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:19:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Were you ever silently bullied on Saturday Superstore?

Started by Replies From View, May 23, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenoise

You know what they say about guys with small tables?

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: phantom_power on May 25, 2017, 09:06:11 AM
Fucks sake. I had that song going around my head for about a week and had just got shot of it. Thanks.

Have you ever travelled time in a Delorean, travelled time in a Delorean

Fuck!

Replies From View

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on May 25, 2017, 09:13:29 AM
Never bullied on Saturday Superstore, but once I got through to Nobby the Sheep on Ghost Train. He was answering kids questions. He asked me what my question was and at first I couldn't say anything because I was a shy kid and a bit starstruck. But he asked me again and I said "oh, I don't really have a question, I just think you're really cool. Can I have your autograph please?'

After they hung up on me he turned to the camera and said "What a stupid little wanker".

Just kidding of course, readers. That didn't happen. It was "What a stupid little cunt".

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Spoon of Ploff

This is my favourite thread right now. Don't balls it up.

Replies From View

BlodywynPig's Wizbit-cock one nearly gave me a heart attack when another member of staff came into my room while I was trying to take a photo of it.  Luckily there's a cupboard next to the door, and when the cupboard has its doors open anyone entering the room has a barrier of two cupboard doors they have to slam through before they can have a full view of my seedy surroundings.  I shifted from attempting to take a photo to suddenly erasing a Wizbit-cocked man from my whiteboard, frantically saying "Good morning!  How was your evening?"

Would have assumed I'd been wanking, definitely.  Which on this occasion is arguably a better outcome.

Since I hadn't managed to take the photo, I had to start it all over again, super-conscious of the threat of visitors as I carefully redrew the Wizbit-cock.  And BlodwynPig's was the first one, so I still had all the rest to do afterwards.

pancreas

I think mine is a little derisory, no? How am I supposed to know what I look like?

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on May 27, 2017, 09:41:54 AM
I think mine is a little derisory, no? How am I supposed to know what I look like?

Everybody only gets what they are given, I'm afraid.

Spoon of Ploff

Glebe

This is a crucial turning-point in CaB history... you've taken CaB to another level, Replies.

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 27, 2017, 02:20:03 PMfirm but fair

Grisly but gripping.