Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:30:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do you "do anal"?

Started by touchingcloth, May 23, 2017, 11:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you "do anal"?

Yes
17 (51.5%)
No
9 (27.3%)
Never had the opportunity
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Kane Jones

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 24, 2017, 01:00:56 PM
A question for those who indulge regularly: what level of prep is actually involved? A good emptying and a thorough wipe goes without saying, but is a rinsing out (douching?) also necessary? And as for lubing - applied to the orifice? The probe? Both? If the orifice, pushed in with a finger, or merely applied to the exterior? And done in advance in the bathroom along with the cleaning, or there and then in the bedroom immediately before insertion?

It's all of this admin that puts me off more than anything else, really. In truth there's no real ick factor, but what I like about sex in the hand and the vagina and, with a prevailing wind, mouth, is that there's very little involved in setting things up before agreeing upon a plan and then putting it into action. Anal seems like it would involve pre-flight checks.

I've never had to deal with any of the stuff you mention. If my wife wants it up her bum-bum, she tends to just drag my old chap out of one hole and stick it in the other. No messing around. It's lubed already. Up it goes. Lovely.

As for all this 'douching' nonsense... You're all too squeamish. As my old Scout Leader used to say; "It's just a bit of shit."

thenoise

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 24, 2017, 12:19:43 PM
Does your hole have hair that could be trimmed? My cheeks are covered in a fine, downy fluff, but my actual sphincter is smooth as, well, a baby's sphincter. And I'd know.

I've always had an ample bum-beard, which makes anal hygiene a struggle I can tell you.  Hairy legs in general but the real concentration is around the bull's-eye itself, long dark hairs growing outwards in a ring starting about 2cm from the pucker itself (which, like you say, is smooth).  But it's close enough to get all winnetted up should I do a sloppy one.  My arse looks a lot like Noel Edmonds' face, actually.  If he started smoking dirty cigars.

Nobody has ever offered to fuck my arse, funnily enough.

buttgammon

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 24, 2017, 01:00:56 PM
A question for those who indulge regularly: what level of prep is actually involved? A good emptying and a thorough wipe goes without saying, but is a rinsing out (douching?) also necessary? And as for lubing - applied to the orifice? The probe? Both? If the orifice, pushed in with a finger, or merely applied to the exterior? And done in advance in the bathroom along with the cleaning, or there and then in the bedroom immediately before insertion?

It's all of this admin that puts me off more than anything else, really. In truth there's no real ick factor, but what I like about sex in the hand and the vagina and, with a prevailing wind, mouth, is that there's very little involved in setting things up before agreeing upon a plan and then putting it into action. Anal seems like it would involve pre-flight checks.

I'm going to be honest and say I don't know what my girlfriend does beforehand, all I know is she's the only person I've ever had anal sex with and there's never been any shit residue or anything. I know she 'cleans' but I don't know what that entails - maybe just a going over in the shower?

We put lube on both, but getting the correct ratio is tricky sometimes; it's easy to use so much that it just slides out. It has to be inserted slowly to stop her basically getting split in two, so another thing to consider is that it has to be hard enough to withstand such a slow insertion, or else you might be flaccid before you're fully in. I wouldn't even think about it before being rock hard.

Shay Chaise

We have a laminated step-by-step guide for 'Jolly Roger' which we both go through to the letter and double check. Accoutrements include WD40, talcum powder and a splint made from an ice lolly stick. Once I'm in, though, it's like connecting directly to her 'monkey mind', as the Buddhists would say. She once blew her eggs so hard she started speaking Crimean Gothic! I think the best part of it is that you both have the sense of having a right good fuck and then you realise you haven't even started fucking the twat yet. It's a spiritual experience.

Cuellar

Do I do anal?

No.

Have I done anal?

Also no.

QDRPHNC

I've found the best prep to have the woman have an orgasm first.

Buelligan

[tag]The Venice up the bottom[/tag]  Sorry, I'm a bit dry today.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Kane Jones on May 24, 2017, 01:13:55 PM
As for all this 'douching' nonsense... You're all too squeamish. As my old Scout Leader used to say; "It's just a bit of shit."

One of the things I like about vaginal sex is lying there in a messy post-coital glow, with sweat everywhere, cum everywhere and fanny juice everywhere. It's sticky at first, but gradually seeps into the skin (and it probably moisturises wonderfully as it does so), and a trip to the bathroom for a cleanup can be made once it's all started to go s little bit flaky.

If there was poo on my cock, I'd be off to rinse it in the sink immediately, but only because we have blinds instead of curtains.

GoodSpicey

Anal sex followed by vaginal sex equals thrush. Result: three weeks undisturbed peace and quiet at nighty-snooze snooze times instead of all this nooky business.

Kane Jones

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 24, 2017, 02:49:20 PM
If there was poo on my cock, I'd be off to rinse it in the sink immediately, but only because we have blinds instead of curtains.

I don't think I've ever had poo on my cock. I just said the 'it's just a bit of shit' thing because I thought it was funny. Most people don't have a coating of shit up their funnel. Your cock does smell a little bit bummy afterwards, I suppose. I did have my finger up a girl's bottom once and she must've had one in the bomb bay as it felt a bit like this;

thenoise

Quote from: Kane Jones on May 24, 2017, 03:44:09 PM
I don't think I've ever had poo on my cock. I just said the 'it's just a bit of shit' thing because I thought it was funny. Most people don't have a coating of shit up their funnel. Your cock does smell a little bit bummy afterwards, I suppose. I did have my finger up a girl's bottom once and she must've had one in the bomb bay as it felt a bit like this;
You sure it wasn't her bum clit?  Give it a good tickle and she'll have an assgasm.

thenoise

Quote from: QDRPHNC on May 24, 2017, 02:40:40 PM
I've found the best prep to have the woman have an orgasm first.
how does woman have an orgasm first thanks

Mr Banlon

Quote from: GoodSpicey on May 24, 2017, 03:24:45 PM
Anal sex followed by vaginal sex equals thrush. Result: three weeks undisturbed peace and quiet at nighty-snooze snooze times instead of all this nooky business.
Not thrush, cystitis.
Also, if the bumee has recently eaten a poppyseed roll, there is a chance one of the small undigested grit-like seeds might embed itself under the bummers helmet rim. This can start to sprout and is very painful, and it is difficult to remove.

WesterlyWinds

My ex girlfriend's best friend's ex boyfriend (blimey) used to be obsessed with anal and would basically force her to take laxatives beforehand. She was semi okay with this, but always seemed a bit abusive to me. Sure, do some prep, but if you insist on shoving it up there accept the potentially pooey consequences.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Mr Banlon on May 24, 2017, 04:34:08 PM
Also, if the bumee has recently eaten a poppyseed roll, there is a chance one of the small undigested grit-like seeds might embed itself under the bummers helmet rim. This can start to sprout and is very painful, and it is difficult to remove.

Poppycock!

Oh wait...was that the joke?

Hollow

No.

It's dirty and disgusting.

Twed

My partner in virginity lossage thought she gave me anal the night before she broke up with me. She thought it just meant putting it between the bum cheeks.

Mr Banlon

Hollow

I have tried it...it didn't go well...lots of cries of pain and pleas to stop.

Hard to say that without sounding like I'm bragging...I didn't like it at all though...smelly, how it that smell considered sexy?

Head Gardener

TheManOne

It's not a deal breaker or a particular interest of mine, but it does have that frisson of transgression. It's great to do proper full on dirty sex to make the pair of you feel ashamed the next day.

Hollow

Quote from: Hollow on May 24, 2017, 06:44:23 PM
I have tried it...it didn't go well...lots of cries of pain and pleas to stop.

Hard to say that without sounding like I'm bragging...I didn't like it at all though...smelly, how it that smell considered sexy?

Totally sounds like I'm an arse rapist there...rephrase, lots of cries of pain and one plea to stop.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Nah mate yer not gunna fit that in there.

thenoise

Quote from: Hollow on May 24, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
Totally sounds like I'm an arse rapist there...rephrase, lots of cries of pain and one plea to stop.
Still does a bit tbh - was the plea to stop at the beginning or the end?

Hollow

Quote from: thenoise on May 24, 2017, 06:55:52 PM
Still does a bit tbh - was the plea to stop at the beginning or the end?

Well i put it in, there was a yelp and a 'stop'...so I overegged it on the cries too really...okay...*deep breath* One cry of pain and one plea to stop.

There...it doesn't sound as good though.

Hollow

Quote from: Hollow on May 24, 2017, 07:06:34 PM
Well i put it in, there was a yelp and a 'stop'...so I overegged it on the cries too really...okay...*deep breath* One cry of pain and one plea to stop.

There...it doesn't sound as good though.

This was after quite a while of tender 'bell banging'...I'm sharing too much.

What I'm saying is I didn't just shove it in.

This is a family forum Simon...okay...sorry little Johnny.

LanceUppercut

What's everyone's thoughts about giving it a little lick?

Asking for a friend.

Kane Jones

Quote from: LanceUppercut on May 24, 2017, 07:18:21 PM
What's everyone's thoughts about giving it a little lick?

Asking for a friend.

Personally I love it, and consider it part of the whole cunnilingus experience. Some of the folks around here won't agree because 'that's where poo comes from.' Although let me just say; yes, but not while you're licking it.

Mr Brightside

Quote from: Kane Jones on May 24, 2017, 07:21:34 PM
Personally I love it, and consider it part of the whole cunnilingus experience. Some of the folks around here won't agree because 'that's where poo comes from.' Although let me just say; yes, but not while you're licking it.

Ever accidentally eaten any shit, mate?