Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:15:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Being a normal person and living with the existence of ISIS

Started by BritishHobo, May 24, 2017, 09:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 25, 2017, 08:38:23 AM
And if Pakistan were turned into a glass crater, wouldn't that favour their drawish, flat-pitch pace attack even more than it currently does? If you think it's hard getting a wrong 'un up the Ayub, wait until you've tried turning on a Trinitite pitch.

These clowns just haven't thought it through.

weekender

Can't stop thinking of an elephants big grey dick.

canadagoose

Quote from: phantom_power on May 25, 2017, 09:12:05 AM
After a grace period of support and heatfelt thoughts for the victims, my Facebook feed has gone all depressing again with people calling for retribution and draconian measures to counter the terrorists. It is amazing how quickly some people can support facist ideas if given a big enough bogeyman.

There is an awful video doing the rounds of some ridiculous right-wing commentator woman on some American show who is practically licking her lips and frotting herself when talking about how we should kill everyone suspected of terrorism
It really brings out the absolute worst in people, doesn't it? Also really annoyed to see the army out on the streets in uniform. If that's not a sign to "be terrified", I don't know what is.

Buelligan

I agree with that.  It's like saying yep, you wanted to make us react and we're reacting hugely because you've scared the shit out of us!!!!1~!!!