Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:35:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MAUL

Started by Mr Brightside, May 24, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Brightside

The doors of a bank fly open, and out come two robbers. One is a fat bastard and the other looks like he's got AIDS. They are carrying large burlap sacks with £ signs on them. The odd bank note flutters out because they have stuffed the bags with so much cash because they're so bad and greedy. Fat bastard robber is lagging behind AIDS robber.

AIDS Robber: Huppy up, you fucking fat cunt. I'm not going back inside coz of you. My arse is still sore from the last time.

The AIDS robber reaches a van and opens the back doors and throws in his bag of cash. The fat bastard robber eventually gets to the van, sweating and panting.

A car speeds around the corner and skids to a halt. Out steps a man wearing dark jeans, brown Chelsea boots, a white shirt and grey jacket. He is wearing sunglasses and has a cigarette in the corner of his mouth. This is Frank Maul. He pulls out a massive gun and points it at the robbers.

Maul: Put your fucking hands up, you naughty bastards.

AIDS Robber: Who the fuck do you think you're talking do, prick?

Maul: I'm talking to you, you scrawny little fucker.

Fat Bastard Robber: Oi! He's my mate. We go way back. lay off.

Maul: Put a cork in it, Cartman.

AIDS Robber: It's not like you can shoot us anyway.

The robbers look at each other and laugh.

A shot rings out.

A black hole appears between the AIDS robber's eyes. Blood trickles out.

Fat Bastard Robber: What the fuck? That's not justice.

Maul holds up his gun. It glistens in the sun.

Maul (looking at gun): This is my justice.

Maul turns and walks back to his car and nonchalantly fires a shot over his shoulder. It hits the fat bastard robber in the bollocks.

More police cars show up. The Superintendent gets out and walks to Maul, who is sitting in his car.

Superintendent: Looks like they didn't get away with it.

Maul glances at the Fat Bastard Robber, who is rolling on the ground, holding his crotch.

Maul: He didn't have the balls.

Maul drives away.

cptspalding

Superintendent: Looks like they didn't get away with it.

Maul glances at the Fat Bastard Robber, who is rolling on the ground, holding his crotch.

Maul: He blew his last wad

Superintendent: You mean of cash?

Maul drives away.

Glebe

[tag]Phantom Menace deleted scene "made no sense."[/tag]

Cuellar

Quote from: Mr Brightside on May 24, 2017, 03:55:28 PM
Maul holds up his gun. It glistens in the sun.

Maul (looking at gun): This is my justice.

I misread and thought Maul had said 'It glistens in the sun' and I think that's better.