Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,395
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:48:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hey Now!! It's a love thing

Started by Nowhere Man, May 25, 2017, 01:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nowhere Man

It's a very humid night isn't it sports fans? I didnt realise it would be like this or I would have come prepared. All I know is that this is a thread wear i'm just writing stream of consciousness, is it time for another drink? NO I'll save it for another time. But sometimes you just write and there's nothing your mother or jesus can do to stop me.

Have you ever killed a man? Me neither, but its a good question to ask.

Have you witnessed Mike Love's Beach Boys masterpiece yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0

HEY NOW

Nowhere Man

i DONT LIKE my job very much. Although a jobs a job I guess.

pancreas

Simmer down. You're embarrassing yourself.

Nowhere Man

Sorry for the self indulgent shitposts, I'm just very bored.

pancreas

BTW by 'humid', I assume you mean 'wank'. It is totally a night for wanking.

pancreas

Nowhere Man

I'm glad Johnny Cash didn't start Folsom Prison with those lyrics, that would have been a bit naff

canadagoose

Not too terrible here on the east coast of Scotland, but it's supposed to hit 21 degrees today (Thursday, I mean - I got up an hour or two ago) and 26 degrees on Friday so it'll be absolutely horrible in here on Friday night. This flat is a bit too well-insulated.

Also, I haven't seen the Mike Love thing yet but your HEY NOW just reminded me of this: https://youtu.be/UhlWsilbMhM Catchy little remix, so it is.

Nowhere Man

The ladies and laddettes of CaB might be quite interested to know that I am growing a beard. Although its ended up a bit ginger, I can only assume Jockice is behind this somehow.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Ha ha ha Nowhere Man has a job

(I have a job also)

What is your jobs nowhere man